Did he actually have feelings for me?

So about 6 months ago, I was talking to a guy and straightaway he asked me to be friends with benefits with him.

I said no, I'm not looking for anything... (I was really insecure because of my past relationship) and I really gave the impression that I have no feelings.

For the next couple of months we would talk normally as friends (it was good, I liked him as a friend) but he'd try and persuade me (baring in mind he still thinks I'm a cold person - feelings weren't a problem as far he was concerned) saying I would love it etc I held my ground and said no.

Then two months ago he asked me again if I would be his friends with benefits and I said no because I would get feelings so it's better I don't get into the mess. He said no I wouldn't get feelings, and I said well you don't know me to know that. And then it was kind of awkward because all this time he thought I wasn't the type of girl to fall for guys (*rolls eyes* why are guys stupid - even being my friend he couldn't see the walls I had up?)

Anyway I never contact guys first, so every time we spoke was when he wanted to - I didn't really care/ or let myself care tbh - so when he didn't contact me again I was nonchalant and by then I was already interested in my now boyfriend.

Okay so now this guy wants to come back.

He asks me why I haven't contacted him in over a month, and I replied saying well he didn't either. And then he said he going through things so couldn't (*what a typical excuse*) anyway then he asks me:
"Did you miss me? Or forget me?"
I replied: "Before I waste your time I should tell I'm seeing someone now"
Him: "Mehh... Unsee him."
Me: "Why"
Him: "Because. I don't need a reason"
Me: "I do"
Him: "Hmm. I liked you before"
Me: "No. You wanted to hookup. When as he likes me"
Him: "Ok then. Fuck it."

And then I asked if I should delete his number or does he want stay friends and then he says oh you're friend zoning me now?

(And I'll show the rest in screenshots)
Did he actually have feelings for me?So did he actually like me?

• No, he doesn't actually have feelings for me and only wants one thing.
  • Yes, he does have feelings for me and wanted something more.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is butthurt about getting rejected by you.

And if he had "game" you probably would have slept with him before but apparently you saw "thru him" and his bullshit and slick talking.

Anyways when he was "playing games" by being silent and not contacting you... you ended up with another dude. So its his own fault for "playing games" and now the window of opportunity has closed.

Deleted 50 girls numbers? Oh, please. If he even asked 50 girls for a phone number it means he must have really low standards and just asks any dog who is in his proximity for a number. Sheesh.

I agree. He sounds like a toolbag. He's trying to make it sound like he's a pimp, with 50 girls blowing up his phone. The question asker is smart enough to see that he's full of shit.

Exactly, I'm past playing games... and he always made it clear what he wants so why does he even have audacity to tell me to leave my boyfriend wtf...

@Billyscotter Lool toolbag?

And yes having 50 girls around just makes me think he must have a STI...

He wants you to think "wow he has 50 women at his beck and call (he has soooo much selection) and he wants me out of all of them." He's lying to impress you, but you're obviously not stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• And people say girls are confusing
    Like wtf 😅

Exactly! They say girls play games, never know what they want, choose the wrong guys and get hurt and then never give other guys a chance...
      But here I show the other side of the damn coin, if a guy is confusing you and playing you to do what he wants, how is a naive girl not going to fall for it *rolls eyes*

I know I know. Each gender has its perks haha
      and for sex a lot of guys would play games.
      also insecure guys will play a lot of games
      etc etc
      by the way if I was in your place I d stay distant

Haha tx for mho

What Guys Said 15

• If he wanted something more he should have said but I don't think he does - If you are happy stay with your boyfriend - I remember you from your sketch - I hope everything is okay - Those are my thoughts, have a think about it and then choose how you move forward, remember you deserve happiness.

Ohh that sketch was nothing lol and yeah I would never leave my boyfriend for someone else.

• I'll tell you straight up he's trying to play you. Just from what I can tell from the text he's an immature fuckboy who talks like he's still in high school. If he respected you he wouldn't try to break you guys up so I suggest block his # and forget about him. "You think I would have deleted over 50 girls #" come on you know that's bullshit right? He might have had 5 at best

He had a lot of girls at least 20, he sent me screenshots of messages where he's cutting girls off and telling them to delete his number... So I don't doubt he had like 50 girls BUT why is he proving it to me, I don't really understand.

Yeah I've blocked and deleted him :)

That's good out of sight out of mind

• He didn't delete "over 50 girls numbers"

• What a dumb ass immature passive aggressive butt hurt man-child. He's just playing games trying to make it like YOU did something wrong, when the whole time he was being a fuckboy. That's the oldest trick in the book. Blame her. Blame the chick. Lame.

Yeah, this whole time he's made it VERY clear that all he wants from me is one thing, so why is he even hurt? It's guys like these that make girls insecure, and broken.

He's literally just playing games. He was probably laughing on the other side of the phone. Next time a guy does that, don't be sweet. Be a smart ass.

• I don't think he ever had feelings for you. All he wants from you is sex, going through the above. It's better to cut him off rather be in touch with him. If he had feelings for you, then the approach would have been totally different.

• I dont think his feelings of "love" or "caring" are genuine, dude just wants to smash

And he is pathetic. didn't delete 50 girls numbers, he didn't have 50 to delete.
    Dude seems pathetic, I can tell why, you didn't feel attracted.

• Not to sound rude but the guy sounds like a total douche

• lol he sounds like a real fuckwit. Why don't you just cut him off?

• he wants to nail you nothing else babe stay away.

Yep I am staying away, my boyfriend would strangle me if I was still talking to this guy 😂 😂

• its hard to believe anything he says, especially over text, but it seems like he was genuenly interested. but fuck that guy, it really dosnt matter now that you have a boyfriend.

• Well it seems like he is being serious about you. I would say give him a shot
    but you already have a boyfriend ^^

I can't tell... all this time that we had spoken he never made me feel like more than something he wants to fuck, so I'm not sure if it's just fuckboy behaviour he's doing now

But some guys just like the chase... so it's more of a ego thing?

Yeah i think its about ego.
      He will forget about you as soon as he gets what he wants.

• Its a maybe situation.
    #HaveANiceDay

• yes he loved you. and wanted more than a hook up. but you went and found somebody else.

• he is desperate to have sex with you and it annoys him like hell that you shut him down.. that is a typical guys behavior.. i know this type of guys.. and the more u say no the more he gets annoyed and try harder

Thanks, as a girl I would never know what goes through a guys mind. It's so wrong of him, because all he wants to do is use me.

That's exactly what he said to me once, that "we both would be having fun"...
      And wow I didn't realise that's how guys think.

haha exactly .. a guy here is talking.. you just need to let him know that your fun is different of his fun.. and the fact that he is offering you sex as fun is insulting..

• He definitely doesn't respect you. That's evident by the fact he thinks you'll just drop your boyfriend just because he shows up which is also super narcissistic. He says he respects you but literally everything he has ever done points to the fact he doesn't respect you. Actions speak louder than words.

He has feelings for your body nothing more.

That's what I think, I found it so rude the way he said "unsee him", why should I let go of someone that loves me for someone wants to use me... I just don't get it, especially the part where he's like he's stopped whoring around, it wasn't for me so...

Yeah, it seems as though that "friendship" we had was fake.

Yeah it sucks but some people are incredibly persistent with what they want without regards to how it affects others. At least you never actually gave in to his advances.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh that sounds like trouble lol I wouldn't give him my time of day!!

• he's playing you