I cheated on my boyfriend with my ex?

not really into the guy I'm seeing as I am still sad about my ex but this guy is super into me and I like him but not love.. so what happened was one day my ex texts me and says he wants me back and well he's like I can't stand the thought of any other guy being with you and we start talking daily and one night he comes visit and we ended up making out.. after that day he goes I don't wanna come in between your new relationship.. my question is what do I do like do I tell this guy or do I just end things and keep it moving?

Most Helpful Guy

• My thoughts are your feelings are not that strong for second guy - Take a time out to work out what you want to stay with second guy or be single again.

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing new...
    If you still have some respect for yourself and the guy you're currently seeing, you should tell him... but I doubt you even care.

• not gonna judge you or anything but at least be honest with the guy you cheated on explain him why you did it and help him grow and understand shit, your ex clearly knows he can play you all he wants, he just gave you the horny moment text and then when he got done and came back to his senses he came up with some bullshit, he most likely will comeback so watchout for that.

• If you're not into him then why are you with him? He deserves to know the truth, meaning you should tell him, but either way, just end things with him. He deserves better than you. Not trying to be mean, but playing with someones feelings like that is really fucked up.

• Keep fucking your ex and see how long it takes for your current boyfriend to find out. Have your friends place bets on how long it will take before he catches on.

• id say break it off. you showed a lot of shadey behavior already by talking to another guy daily, and allowing him to come over. your boyfriend deserves better than that.

• Like dump the poor guy already.

• Sloot

• id not date anybody right now. I've been single for two years. best thing for yous sometimes.

• Sleep with your ex and see if the passion is there. And if you like it and want to continue than break up with the new guy. And if not than go back to your new boyfriend. And never tell him what happened.

As a guy I will give you this advice: If you cheat on your boyfriend as a "one time fling" and its never gonna happen again than just never mention it AT ALL. It won't do the new guy any good to be told about it. It will do more harm than good

• You are posting to an advice forum. That means you feel guilty. Tell the new guy what happened.

• You end things and keep moving. Stop being a flukey though.

• Did you have sex with your ex? If not then just break up with him.

• Break it off with your current boyfriend

• just enjoy both guys - your ex is an ex for a reason
    he is just using you for sex

• You shouldn't even be in relationships at all.

• Break up with your current boyfriend bc you don't deserve a guy who actually likes you. That was extremely low of you. Would you want to he with your boyfriend if he went right now and made out with his ex?

wouldn't care if he did as I don't love him

Then why the fuck are you still with him? Stop wasting his time and act like an adult.

• Well you're def. an inspiration and reminder for birth control, that's for sure

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you should be dating. Break up with the poor guy you're cheating on before you get in too deep and figure yourself out.

• Take a break from guys. And break up with the current guy.

• You don't know what you want you aren't ready you need to be on your own for a while. Sort yourself out.

• Break up with the guy you're currently seeing. You clearly don't give a shit about him and he will be better off without you.