Please help! I think I still love my ex but i'm in a relationship?

I need advice. My last relationship was my first real relationship and it lasted almost 3 years. I broke up with him. But I never had a chance to grieve the relationship because I started a new one right away (the one i'm currently in). The last month and a half I would say that I am missing my ex and I think I still love him or something is going on. I think this is causing me to not be as into my relationship I am in now. But I feel guilty cause the guy I'm with now is so good to me and we have a lot in common, but I just don't feel a spark anymore and I don't care to be intimate with him anymore. I really like my boyfriend now cause we get along so well but don't feel in love. It's scaring me cause I broke up with my ex for a reason but I miss that "in love" feeling I had with my ex. I was always in love with him in a way that I've never really felt for my current boyfriend or anyone else. I am wondering, will I ever feel in love again. And I'm tempted to talk to my ex. I really have been craving to talk to him lately even though we argued a few months ago and agreed we'd never talk again. But he recently unblocked me from Facebook so i know he's thinking about me too.

I've been in this current relationship for a little over 8 1/2 months now by the way. He's so much more mature than my ex because he's 6 years older than me and 4 years older than my ex.
I'm just so at a loss and don't know why i'm suddenly feeling feelings for my ex again. I don't know how to forget about him and get him out of my mind. it's like i'm resisting that. For some reason I want him there in my mind because it makes me smile when I remember our memories together and how much in love I/we were. But I don't know what to do now at this point. I need guidance.

What Guys Said 1

• yes yes and yes a girl with brains. So to the point. Double left arm fist pump

What Girls Said 1

• If you're going to talk to your ex then break up with the current guy

yes yes and yes a girl with brains. So to the point. Double left arm fist pump. I ment that a reply whoops