Do you really need intimacy before getting ina relationship?

I am just wondering if many of you prefer to get intimate before becoming exclusive in a relationship.

If so why? If no... please explain

• Yes, definitely
  • Depends on situation
  • No, don't have to
1mo By intimacy I mean getting physical... with time of knowing each other

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you mean by intimacy. If you mean sex, then no, I don't need to have sex before getting in a relationship.
    If you mean like kissing, then kind of. I don't think I need it, but I prefer kissing before getting serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• You boyfriend and 6have been together for 7 months and I am still a virgin, when we first met and was on our 5th date I confessed to him that I'm saving my virginity, he said he understands and smiled and said I still want to be with you. A total shocker because the other guys I dated they stopped talking to me. So it all depends on the man and woman. Some really do need intimacy because if it's not there they won't be together, it's really important to them.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, definitely. Otherwise you two are just bros. And really, there is no shortage of women who are willing to be taken out by one guy while going off and screwing some other guy because the guy they want to have sex with would never take them out.

• 29d

I have been getting to know a guy for almost a year now. We like each other but he doesn't want a relationship right now and yet he recently started asking for intimacy when he knows I'm not that type of girl. Sometimes, I think it's a natural part of being humans and needing to be compatible in order to comit to a person but I don't know

What Girls Said 3

• I believe that sex too soon or before a relationship is risky. I believe in getting to know a person outside the bedroom and to develop a close friendship first.

• 29d

We have a close friendship, it's almost a year now

• Shit I mean if you feel it's the right time to be intimate then do it but it's not necessary

• Shows if your sexually compatible

• 29d

That's what I'm thinking, thanks