Why can't I get over this guy, I really want to but I can't how can I get over him?

Me and this guy weren't really dating but we acted like we were and he showed so many signs that he might like me like he made it so obvious he did by flirting, asking me to marry him in a joking way, treating me "differently" than his other friends, asked me about my ex and what type of guys I like and just some other stuff but a few days go he invited me over for drinks and to watch the game which we actually did well one thing lead to another I ended up sleeping over at his place becsixe it was late (no sex, he even said so himself) but we did cuddle and makeoig and stuff and ever since then he's been acting different and he's ignoring me what does this mean? Did he just leave becsixe he got what he wanted or is it becsixe I told him I'm only looking for friends even tho I'm not? What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• There could be any number or reasons why, I've gotten multiple reasons from a girl for a very similar situation. But I would suggest just confronting him and straight up asking him what caused his change in behaviour. Then you can either work to repair the relationship, or start to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't move on because you never got closure. Confront him about his behavior, and regardless of whether or not you like his answer, use it to help you move on.