Guys, Does it annoy you if your girlfriend starts becoming interested in everything you are - sports, video games, whatever else?

She still has her interests, but all of the sudden she's all about yours too.

Does it bother you?

• Yes
    14% (1)
  • No
    86% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It would, because I recognize it for what it is: an attempt to remove anything from my life that doesn't revolve around, or at least involve, her. The next step is invariably trying to stop me from doing those things.

If a woman tried to insert herself into every aspect of my life, she'd be shown the door right quick. I won't play that game of isolating me from my friends and hobbies.

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's unbelievably flattering. However, while it doesn't annoy me, it does worry me. I don't want her to lose her identity in mine. If I wanted to date myself, I'd just masturbate after I wake up every morning and again just before I fall asleep at night. Actually, come to think of it...

• No it wouldn't bother me, but I want her to be real, be real to me and be real to herself. She doesn't have to be into what I'm into, it's a bonus especially if it's legitimate. I'd appreciate the effort.

• I would at the very least appreciate her efforts to find more things we have in common. I would also think it was pretty cute that she was trying to impress me lol 😛

• Nah it doesn't.