How to make a guy like you? School Crush?

The boy i like is 2 years older than me i am 9th grade and he is 11th grade. I like him a lot. The thing is that i don't know how to talk to him. He is always with his friends. And i can't just go and say hi it will be too obvious. He is so attractive and cute. I myself am beautiful as well. Today i made a cake and he said it tastes freaking awesome. heh but however i am gorgeous and i can see that he looks at me sometimes, maybe he is shy but my question is how can i approach him and make him like me back too? 😭😔

Most Helpful Guy

• Try making friends first. Guys don't put girls in "the friendzone," if you're a girl friend and then you want to be our GIRLfriend too, guys love that, that's like one-stop shopping. Girls like to keep everything separate, they go to a little boutique for their friends, and a bodega across town for lovers, and then this little corner store for acquaintances. . . Guys are the opposite. Becoming his friend will be MUCH easier and then you can learn a lot about him and build up to asking him out later on, assuming he doesn't ask you out first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you could start a convo on facebook first?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well seeing as you seem to have a lot of confidence in who you are and what you look like, you shouldn't stress too much about going over and talking to him. If it's too intimidating approaching him with his friends around then maybe see if you can find him on social media and speak to him that way. There will be less pressure because you won't be face to face and it'll be a nice way for you two to get to know each other before actually meeting face to face.

The thing is that i don't know how to start the conversation.

know after 10 min conversation he stopped 😞

ohh he replied again