How to kiss a guy who is a foot taller than you?

So I'm going on a date with this guy this weekend. I'm really excited for it, but the problem is that he is about a foot taller than I am. What are some tips for kissing a guy who is much taller than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• stomp on his foot, grab him by the throat collar and pull him down... its soooo easy!

the other option is wear 8" heels...

I'm joking obviously, I have no experience in this... sorry... maybe the best thing is to tell him to wait there, go grab a stool, stand on it and kiss him. That would be very memorable!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard lol

My boyfriend is 6'5 and I'm 5'1... he had to bend and I had to tiptoe to have our first kiss... and both our backs were hurting lol but we still wanted to kiss more. I remember having my hand behind his neck and pulling him closer... he makes a joke of how I wouldn't stop kissing him *rolls eyes* yet it was him the one that started it and kept trying to kiss me more. (sorry for tmi)

But that time I was wearing flats, I usually wear 3 inch heeled ankle boots so that gives me some height and it makes it a lot easier to kiss him. Also sitting down and kissing is easier too.

#shortgirlproblems lol

What Guys Said 14

• Lol my friends have that problem and I'm going to be 6 inches taller than me date so the best advice is that you go on your tip toes and he bends down to kiss you. Or you two try to do it while your sitting down.

• he leans down, you on your tippy toes

• Look up at him, he will look down at you. He will need to lean forward a bit.

• tippy toes ;)

• Stand on your tippy toes

• I'm 6'5" and my ex-girlfriend was 5'2". I would always hunch over or pick her up. He's gonna have to work with you lol

• Get on your tippy toes if not then tell him to wear a tie so you can pull him to you.

• grab him to your height or wear heels to get close to him

• pulling him down by his collar then stuffing your tongue right down his throat

• Wear heels

• im 6'6 and my girlfriend is 5'2 so basically she waits till i bend down or i just pick her up

• Bring a ladder.

• Stand on your tippy toes, wrap your arms around him behind his neck, and pull him down to kiss him.

What Girls Said 9

• So, if you're gonna make the first move, wear some heels you're comfortable with and tip toe a little. I would indicate with my face or put my hands on his shoulders/neck so he will bend down (it's cute that way). If he's gonna make the first move, then it wouldn't be any trouble at all.

• Really? It's not that hard, he'll get the message if you look into his eyes, go up on your tip toes and wrap your arms around his neck. My ex was 6'2 and I'm 5ft

• Kick him in the balls, kiss him then run...

Probably just best to tippy toe or If you guys are walking down stairs stop behind him and kiss him because you will be higher tgen

• My boyfriend is a lot taller than me. He bends down

• Make him sit down or you will get a crick in your neck hun. I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend was 6'3. Not fun

• grabb a ladder

• My ex 6'2. Me 5 ft. Not an issue. He will lead. You just be there and be cute lol.

• Just make it clear that's what you wanna do and he'll make the adjustments... or you can bring a step ladder along with you. My guy is a foot taller than me, it's a tiny problem that you work out very fast so don't sweat it.

• Climb on dat, sista. Or you could sit down while making out