Went on a few dates with a girl and she wants to know if I want to go ice skating with her and her friends. Should I go? Please help ASAP?

Is it too early to meet her friends?
On one hand, I feel like going ice skating would make for a romantic date and I could impress her by getting along well with her friends.
On the other hand, I run the risk of being viewed as just a friend to her. We haven't even kissed yet. I'm pretty paranoid of getting friend zoned.

How should I proceed?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've already been on dates with her and you really feel like going out with her and her friends I don't see a problem. And if she's planning on friendzoning you I don't think not going will prevent you from that.
    I think it's a good opportunity to know how she's feeling about you :)
    Will you be the only guy there or are some of her friends males as well?

What Girls Said 3

• I would satay go for it! You will get the chance to get to know her friends as well. You can see how she acts around them and how she treats you. Plus, ice skating is fun and romantic. Maybe take her hand if you feel things are going well. Best of luck !

• Go... don't focus on being romantic, but you'll need to flirt with her a bit. If you act to neutral you will appear as though you are not interested. Keep your focus on her, get along with her friends, but make sure she knows you are there because of her.

• Just make sure you get some alone time skating with her and that you remember to still be flirty when you don't have an audience.

What Guys Said 1