Is it normal to want the first date/meet up over with?

I'm really nervous to meet this guy (not because I'm scared of him lol) because I really think he's cool and we really seem like a match online. I've been wanting to meet him for quite sometime (many months, had a crush on him a few years back as well) and now tomorrow we actually are and I want it over with? Like I'm really excited it'll happen and I can't wait, like it's all I can think about and when we made plans I was beyond thrilled, but I want to know already that we'll get along just as well or even more than online, that it'll go super well, and that it may start the possibility of a relationship.

• Normal!
  • Not normal

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's pretty normal. You're just nervous and anxious which is why you feel that you want it to be "over with." It's not a big deal. Hopefully it will go well and everything will work out. :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's not. Just play it by ear. That's the best approach you can take, especially for first dates.

What Girls Said 1

• No it is not