I have 2 Boyfriends?

I have been living together with my boyfriend of 2 years. We were fighting a lot and he moved out, then moved back in 4 months ago... since then- things are "ok"... I care about him, but this new guy in my life (who has met my boyfriend & knows about us), has been giving me his time and care. It is nice to have that for a change. Although things are NOT intimate with the other guy, I have no idea what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with what feels best. But consider That what you're feeling with this new dude is all sunshine and rainbows until you've been together awhile. Like it's not going to be honeymoon phase all year round. Then again Johnny Depp said that if you love 2 people at once you should pick number 2 since you wouldn't have felt like this if #1 was the right one. Buuuuut desiring someone else is normal, but acting on it is another story.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well just think about what you want and what you're not getting- what will make you happy. I know it's not easy but you have to forget any type of 'history" you have withs someone because a lot of the time people stay with the same person because they have "history" and are too scared to end up with nothing.

Thank you, you're so right. I just don't know what to do. I feel terrible and guilty- but at the same time I am scared.

What Guys Said 16

• This is easy. Put the intimacy issue aside. Dump the contentious guy who moved out on you. Stay with the guy who offers you time and nurturing.

• tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/.../15148834.gif
    It's ok to love them both
    Katherine did

Also my ex did 😓.

• Pick one or be casual with both. They can't both be your boyfriend and if they are real men, the better of the two will be the firs to walk away.

• Oh good you're juggling of some sort...

• Do you need a third? ;-) ;-)

• stop leading the other guy on or it will blow up in the worst way. either they meet each other or they find out about each other.

• Tell your boyfriend what is going on, Then relies that every boy friend you live with for 2 years are going to get boring like that. Make things more fun. Be the good you want.

• Make up your mind. quit wasting their time.

• Have threesome then lol.

• A lot of girls seem to do this, few admit it nowadays. Typical.

• Make a decision already.

• You should leave both of them, they deserve someone better than you.

• You have a boyfriend, and a male roommate, don't get that confused

• Something new and unknown almost always SEEMS better, but once you are actually with the person, things are never as good as you imagined in your head.

• In coming Maury episode

• If you still love your boyfriend, stay with him.

What Girls Said 8

• Give me one?

• heart can't be divided and that means you didn't love any of them

• If the new guy makes you happier, leave your current boyfriend and be with the new guy. It's not fair to either of them to be with both of them. You need to pick only one no matter what you decide to do.

• Maybe I am weird, but I believe love is when you have feelings for that ONE person. I would picture the situation being if it were your boyfriend having two girlfriends. I am sure you would not enjoy that.

• Lol ok

• Break up. You clearly do not love your boyfriend anymore.

• IF you feel a certain connection with this new guy and really genuinely enjoy each other's company then there's no reason not change anything if your boyfriend is aware of your relationship. Things seem to be working out good so far, just be honest with both of them. Are you thinking of leaving your boyfriend for this new guy, or staying with him?

• Not two boyfriend, what you have is a side dude. More like a friend actually
    Play on player