How can I stop being heartbroken? Read the description below please?

Ok, I like this guy for about a 8-9 months now. Its a new school year now and its been two months or three since he moved to another school. Then I feel this bad heartache and I just hate it. I really really miss him and I regret that I denied when he said that someone said that I liked him. He wasn't mad but I can't tell how he was feeling so I just kept on saying no I don't. Now that he moved away... I would give everything to have him come back. ;_; But now that he isn't here anymore I always think of him and whenever I do, my chest hurts and I see him everywhere. Now I often dream of him... I want to stop liking him but I just can't! I really really really like him. Maybe even love him. I dont know. Please help...

What Guys Said 1

• just another poor, innocent victim...

What Girls Said 2

• Find a distraction, ideally your studies. If you have something to work on at all waking hours then you won't be thinking of him. Take an art class, build something, do work for charity.

• Time will eventually heal everything. I've been through something like that and I know how you feel. But it will be better, I promise you that.