Girls, What are some common things you do to "test" guys?

As title - do you pretend to have many orbiters around you to see if the guy gets jealous?

Do you purposely not respond to a guys texts to see if he will get angry?

What are some common tests you do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him I'm going out without him. one of the first, see if he's ok with me being in a bar/club, or if he's constantly checking up. tag him on fb & see if he left it on his wall or not, the text thing u mentioned, sometimes get little attitudes see how he handles it..

What happens if he fails the first test? Is it over for you?

no, he can't really fail bc I'm just trying to see how he reacts. some men are more jealous, some are more laid back. it's just about seeing what I'm dealing with

What Girls Said 3

• When I was immature.. I'd test them by giving them the silent treatment for 3 days straight to see how they react or if they miss me.

So stupid I know. I've grown up now though and understand it's rude and petty to do that lmao.

How would they usually react?
      Would they reach out first or would you eventually message the guy?

They would usually message me multiple times a day and I'd just ignore them until the 3 days are up then I'd say I was just busy etc.

Haha , that's interesting... How would they act after you said you " were busy " for 3 days?
      They usually pissed?

• I don't do that sht lol it's silly, no tests but an open communication

• Sometimes I pretend to be sad or scared to see what he will do.