I LIKE HIM... BUT?

I am seeing a guy for over 2 weeks that I like. He is caring, a gentleman and truly a sweetheart. Only issue? He is super shy... he barely talks in person or text.. I have to carry the conversation. Any ideas on what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of shy people actually have quite a lot to say... They just need to get to know you for a bit... two weeks isn't nearly enough time..

I would also advise against doing what another person recommended here by telling him things like you love him on social media... If you don't love the guy, don't say that... and there's no way you do after two weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• open up to him. even if you already have, be really social with him. Introduce him to your friends and post things on social media saying things like 'I love you!' etc. Mention him a good bit on social media, get him SOCIAL!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Give him time. As a shy guy myself I can say it just takes time to get comfortable enough to reveal yourself to others. Be patient and you'll have a guy who adores you and remains extremely loyal.

• Give it a little more time and try to find some topics that will get him talking, because I'm sure there are some

• Then talk to him about it and if not end it

What Girls Said 0