Is awkwardness a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I feel awkward at being with someone , I try to remain cool till some positivity develops and I start feeling better. If the other person is feeling awkward with me , I try to make her feel better. Unless we are on equal terms and feeling better , there is no change of developing the relationship further.

What Guys Said 8

• I think that impatient / stressed people will not like awkwardness. They are not really open to spend an extra time to know you. Awkwardness is just a problem for some people and the ones that care to go deep with you, are the ones that can make you happier.

• Like are guys turned off by awkward girls? I would say no.
    The other way around I would say absolutely

• Awkwardness is usually caused by people not being comfortable with each other so I guess it's the result of a turn off.

• How awkward we talking here? like. border line dutch or turd sandwich levels? (And before you think im serious, its a south park joke 🙂

• I hope not,😂😂

• it is!

• not at all

• Not for me.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm... Yeah it CAN be depending on the person and the level of awkwardness, but sometimes it can be a turn on! Sometimes it's attractive for me how the person gets nervous in my presence. Maybe it's the subtle feeling of feeling more dominant that I feel from the interactions with them, or maybe it's simply that they fumble around with their words etc. I'm sure exactly sure, but if I had to put this into numbers, I'd say that maybe 70% of the time it's a turn off, and 30% of the time a turn on. But that's in general, it still really depends on the person and their personality. For example, there's this girl who likes me that always says how awkward she is, but also how she's not that awkward with me for some reason... She still is, just not that much. Something about it is just really cute to me! There's aka this other guy who seems really confident and normal with other people, but with me, his awkwardness becomes really apparent and I just think that it's so cute! I mean, yeah, don't get me wrong at all, it's totally awkward!! But in the end, when I reflect back on the interaction, I think about how it's kinda cute for him to act like that. I'd say this also depends on personal preference! I'm just a weird person ahah! So this probably doesn't apply to many people! This is just my opinion though! But I think that being awkward is better than trying to fake confidence, because faking confidence only leads to more awkwardness down the road! And just a bit of awkward here and there shows that you aren't perfect and have flaws, so it really accentuates how human and real you are! That in itself is a small little charm that I think anybody could agree with me on! Because it's always better to be real than fake! Hope this opinion helps! :)

• yeah, I hate feeling awkward

• Yes, very much so. If he's awkwrd I don't know what to do and just leave tbh. Attraction gone.