Would you still like a girl if she didn't have the exact body you wanted?

So I'm not dating my crush but we're talking and we've even planned a two week trip overseas together even though we've NEVER met before. I am meeting him tomorrow and he's told me that he liked big boobs small waists nice ass, but because I slacked off a bit my body isn't totally up to standard. I am 52kg and 165 cm so that is the lower range of the BMI scale but my waist isn't that much smaller than my hips and my butt isn't as curvy as id like it.
Would that be a turn off?
by the way he likes my personality and everything else, it's just my body im worried about. I did promise him to train more and get a nice figure though

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not about her body its about the person inside the body as her body if you love her for who she is will grow on you. when i first met my partner i never thaught much of her body just loved her personality. the longer i knew her , her body grew on me now i find her body and personality better than any person i could have wished to meet.

What Guys Said 12

• God young people are stupid.. life is not about having a big butt. Seriously I recommend you find something better to think about, billions of years of evolution wasted on such trivial matters, shame

Ok Yeahhh but physical attraction is still important for a guy though, no?

Life's to short for you to care, as long as you're a healthy female you will attract men, just relax and stop trying to control

• Lol you're fine. But what's this about going on a trip without even having met up IRL?

It's more like a holiday with uni friends so there are mutual friends going too :)

• Yes, but for sex i prefer (but don't need) some curves.
    I think i can still have sex (i think because i'm virgin) but a real stimulation are the curves to me.

If she sweet it still is a turn on to me, like you on 50 already but being sweet and showing some loveliness will bring it up to 130 or some. 100 is the max.

• Don't worry about your body. If he likes your personality, he shouldn't he a shallow asshole and demand a small waist.

• Yes i would, offcourse!!
    i want love, loooouuve. I woud hug her like hell if i had those feelings.
    People can change, if wished.

• Even if guys say they have a preferred type, and most do, not many will only consider girls within those parameters. I personally prefer thinner girls, but my current crush is a bit heavier than the girls I usually go for. It doesn't matter, as long as you like the person for them.

• Yes I would because it's about her, not her body.

• No I wouldn't. That's why I always take a tape measure with me on dates. LOL!

Hahahaha good one 😂

• The look of the body is subsidiary... there are many other things that matter much more.

• Um ye, i mostly care about personality anyways.

• Nope, you fucked up. GG.

• keep training! you are doing better than me!

What Girls Said 1

• If he's not happy with you the way you are he won't be happy with you after training. Of course it is always good to invest in yourself and try to do things for your partner, but don't put it all on yourself. I believe that you will find he is a lot less demanding about it than what you are being right now. You are a healthy weight... not a turn off.