What to do with my boyfriend constantly texting girls?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over 3 years now and we are 24-7 talking to each other, we do live with our parents but we don't live that far from each other. And On weekends we are together, but from day one I have had issues of him texting girls and sending nudes back and fourth to them and snap chatting girls messaging him on Facebook.(mind you I don't have a Facebook) And I've asked him why do you do it? am I not enough? Are you seeing these girls? And all he says is you are enough, I love you, I don't know why I do it, I'm just a horn dog... And here recently I've caught him again texting not 1 but 3 girls his snapchat is full of girls and he's single on Facebook but yet we are together? I've confronted him and he tells me he has no one that they mean nothing that he would delete there unsaved numbers... he tells me he wants to move into a house with me and start a life but I'm so confused at this point and I'm beating myself up for letting it go to far. I don't get how you "love" someone but yet you text these girls and hang out with them behind my back and still be the boyfriend. Like you can't have your cake and ice cream to? I just need help from the outside in... is he just telling me what I want to hear to keep me around because I do everything for him or do I just need to cut ties?😥

What Guys Said 1

• I mean I can sit here and tell you what to do (which is leave his grimey ass), but you won't do it.
    You know it's the right thing but you're attached.
    So you need to have a talk with him or drop his ass.

What Girls Said 4

• Are you kidding me?'

Wow, he has no responsibility and tact whatsoever. You need to dump his butt asap. He doesn't love you. He's just using you. And you need you realize that from the get go. And if you know that he's only telling you what you need to hear, then why are you not getting on his tail harder than what your've been doing? He's disrespecting you! And he's only doing it because you allow him to. So stop it and call this relationship quits! You are 22 years old, and you need to step up and learn to become a woman! Your not a child anymore where you need to ask your parents on what to do in this situation. And when you do leave him: DON'T TAKE HIM BACK!!! LIKE... EVER AGAIN! That's it. He had his chance, and now he blew it.

• Lol if my boyfriend did that I'd leave him faster than he could say sorry. Sending nudes to others while in a relationship is fucked. You deserve way better. Don't waste more of your time and energy on him please.

• Omg wtf dump him. Please. You know you deserve so much better.

• If he loved you he'd stop doing it