Is it better to ask someone out while alone, or while in a group?

I'm going to some event tomorrow, with friends, and there's this girl I met last Saturday who'll be coming along. She was kinda into me but I didn't make a move. But tomorrow I will, is it better for me to say lets have a private chat or does it not matter how I ask her out?

If we can't be alone, should I text instead then doing it openly (I'm scared that she'll say no from pressure).

• Alone
  • Group
  • Makes no difference

Most Helpful Girl

• Alone if you're serious, group if you're brave and able to make things not awk.

What Girls Said 2

• Alone so no one is embarrassed and it won't make a group situation turn awkward.

• Alone is better because who knows maybe she's a private person. And would prefer it one on one! Or who knows being rejected in front of everyone would suck too.

What Guys Said 3

• The more people around, the more difficult it is for you typically. Just means more faces to judge you.

• Alone fa sho.
    You don't want her friends commenting and cockblocking

• I do both but if you confidence enough you can go while in a group.