Kissed at the end of the date. Can't stop thinking about him. Help?

We met off tinder a few months ago and had 2 dates. He said he thought I was cool and liked me but we sort of lost touch after the second date. 6 months later he got back in touch and said he would like to see me again. We met up, had a good date and kissed at the end.
I texted him twice since then and he's made vague plans to "hang out" - his choice or words, not "date" but I get the feeling he's not very interested. It's been three weeks since then and I've been thinking of him constantly and Want to see him again. What can I do to do stop obsessing about this? Will I seem desperate if I texted again and asked to meet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, if you think he doesn't like you as much as you do, I'd advise you to stop seeing him. It's never good when someone likes the other person more. You will end up being hurt if you continue dating him.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to more guys and you'll forget about him soon enough. Has he texted you since then?

• 29d

I've texted and he always tries to make plans to meet when I do.. but it's all too confusing.

• 29d

If he tried to make plans to meet why hasn't it happened is it just a "let's hang out some time" type of text cus if so that's not really making plans. Don't text him let him initiates to make plans to go on a date that way you know he's serious. Like I said talk to other guys and go on dates there's no need to wait for him. If he reaches out to you cool if not don't sweat it they'll be some one else who makes time for you and we'll be happy to take you out.

• Here we go, your love life begins. Go text him for another one, no problem.

What Girls Said 0