Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me. Don't ask a girl for her number if you are currently in a relationship, period. Be respectful! ?

Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me. Don't ask a girl for her number if you are currently in a relationship, period. Be respectful! <br />?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you're just into being friends... cause you can still have friends of the opposite gender if you're in a relationship.

• I mean I can still be friend with the opposite sex even when I'm in a relationship.
    You think my phone got only 1 number in it or something?

The way I see it, I can ask a girl for her number as long as she know it is strictly for a platonic relationship.

• Guy played you badly.

What if you were in an open relationship?

• He would have mentioned it.

• This guy was bold enough to ask for my number in front of my friend he is FB friends with, she screen shot the page and sent it to me. I gave him my number before prior knowledge of this. He text a few times I didn't say too much he asked me to coffee I said yes and stood him up. And that was my response. His girlfriend had just went all out for his birthday. It made me sick.

What Girls Said 0