Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me. Don't ask a girl for her number if you are currently in a relationship, period. Be respectful! ?

Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me. Don't ask a girl for her number if you are currently in a relationship, period. Be respectful! <br />?

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you're just into being friends... cause you can still have friends of the opposite gender if you're in a relationship.

• I mean I can still be friend with the opposite sex even when I'm in a relationship.
    You think my phone got only 1 number in it or something?

The way I see it, I can ask a girl for her number as long as she know it is strictly for a platonic relationship.

• Guy played you badly.

What if you were in an open relationship?

He would have mentioned it.

This guy was bold enough to ask for my number in front of my friend he is FB friends with, she screen shot the page and sent it to me. I gave him my number before prior knowledge of this. He text a few times I didn't say too much he asked me to coffee I said yes and stood him up. And that was my response. His girlfriend had just went all out for his birthday. It made me sick.

What Girls Said 0