Maximizing mental damage. Worst thing you ever did?

What is the worst thing you've ever done, or could have done to hurt someone long term. Something, they couldn't recover from?

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a very difficult mental state, struggling with depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. I was together with my boyfriend then, and we had a massive fight regarding my mental health and emotional over sensitivity. It was really heavy for me, and I couldn't force myself to have any physical contact with him. I wasn't mad at all, I just couldn't stand him touching me, kissing me or even holding my hand. Sex was out of the question. I don't know why I felt like this, I still had feelings for him. It hurt him so incredibly much he ended up breaking up with me. It wasn't intentional, I couldn't even influence it, but he it surely made him very sad, although probably not scared for life, although he did tell me I was the love of his life. That was probably the most hurtful thing I've done, and I feel really bad about it to this day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I killed someone overseas...

0|0
    0|0
    • 29d

I wouldn't say that is necessarily bad. We kill people all the time, either directly or indirectly. You could argue that.

• 29d

At least you have the integrity to follow through.

• I was a jurier on a murder case and sent a guy to death row

0|0
    0|0
    • 29d

I wouldn't say that is necessarily bad. We kill people all the time, either directly or indirectly. You could argue that.