Maximizing mental damage. Worst thing you ever did?

What is the worst thing you've ever done, or could have done to hurt someone long term. Something, they couldn't recover from?

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a very difficult mental state, struggling with depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. I was together with my boyfriend then, and we had a massive fight regarding my mental health and emotional over sensitivity. It was really heavy for me, and I couldn't force myself to have any physical contact with him. I wasn't mad at all, I just couldn't stand him touching me, kissing me or even holding my hand. Sex was out of the question. I don't know why I felt like this, I still had feelings for him. It hurt him so incredibly much he ended up breaking up with me. It wasn't intentional, I couldn't even influence it, but he it surely made him very sad, although probably not scared for life, although he did tell me I was the love of his life. That was probably the most hurtful thing I've done, and I feel really bad about it to this day.

What Guys Said 2

• I killed someone overseas...

• 29d

I wouldn't say that is necessarily bad. We kill people all the time, either directly or indirectly. You could argue that.

• 29d

At least you have the integrity to follow through.

• I was a jurier on a murder case and sent a guy to death row

• 29d