I asked him on our 3rd date, now what?

This is gonna be our 3rd date technically. He had mentioned this concert a couple weeks ago on our first sorta date. He made it seem like he was totally down for me to go. We went on a second date, amazing- near perfect. He kissed me, seemed so so so into me. I've been texting him all this week, and he hadn't brought up the concert, which is next week... so I took initiative and brought it up.. asked if he still wanted to go together. He said yeah, and I told him I was gonna buy my ticket tonight (it's a super cheap concert, and he's paid for my food twice now, so yeah, I wanted to buy my own ticket). He didn't say if he was going to buy his or anything. Like, do I bring it up tomorrow through text saying something like " Oh, just to let you know, I bought my ticket" to make sure he buys his, cause he's so vague over text.. nothing like how he is in real life. It gives me mixed messages about him and his interest in me, but like... irl he is amazing and seems so into me. Not sure what to do now...

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah you could do that. Won't be a problem - maybe it's even a little cute that you're doing that.

• He's probably going to put out soon XD

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you could try doing that. However, it would be better if you bought his ticket as well, but that's your choice.