Im 19 he's 17 is this fvcking alright?

Im turning 20 in 4 months... he's really into me and i like him too , I thought he's like 19 or 20 but rip he's 17 . Im always into older guys than me and im liking a guy who's 17 ... I don't know but His age is bugging me.. Any thoughts bout this? I never had someone younger than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• So you are out of your comfort zone. Test that, because if you don't, you will find yourself stuck in a rut. At the same time, if something really bothers you and you don't know why, ask yourself why until you either figure it out or just can't deal with it. It's your life and your preferences are yours alone and shouldn't be judged or handed to you by others.

Awww, thank you so much for your insight.. that really helped. Thanks good sir ! ☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• it is fucking alright. Just don't fuck yet

Lmao xD... Will do. Thanks for giving your insight.. its just i never has someone younger than me.. its kinda bugging me xD. Thanks again :)

I never had that either, I wonder what it's like

What Guys Said 4

• WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!
    If he makes you happy do it!!! Fuck other people YOU'RE in control of YOUR happiness!!!

Thank you so much for giving your insight, really appreciate it. Its I never had someone younger than me.. so it kinda bugs me rn. Really appreciate your opinion. Thank you agin ☺️.

Not really... or should i say not yet? XD

LMFAOOO!!! Did you guys just meet? Details woman I wanna help lol.

• by law there is a law called something like the Romeo and Juliet or something like that and there has to be a 3 year difference so I guess yes it ok

Thanks for giving your insight in this Mr. Doggo xD. Much appreciated. Very Thanks. Wow Doggo.

• I dont see a problem here, and since he's over 16 its legal.

Thanks for your unsight bout thiss, really appreciate it.. My mind is saying he's too young for me so its bugging me rn maybe because i never had someone younger than me.

Well then there's only one way to find out. Take the time you need and just go with it.

• Well, the girl I had liked, was 10 years older than me, and turned me down. I like older women

What Girls Said 0