What would YOU do?

Imagine you could never find a girlfriend/boyfriend. Imagine no person of the opposite sex was ever interested in you. Imagine you never had as much as a kiss in your life. What would you do?

Also:
- you worked on yourself, your looks and lifestyle are better than most people's
- you have an active social life, lots of friends and go out very often

What Girls Said 5

• Eat whatever I want and watch a lot of Netflix... thats what I do now anyways lmao wow that was sad.

• Lol there is always someone that is going to be attracted to you and vice versa. So this question is really, really silly as fuck 😂😂

• 28d

Its not silly, its my life. I just didn't want to be whiny, I figured this was a more fun way of asking it

• 27d

Sure 😊

• 27d

Sorry I took that long to reply

• I have been single my whole life. I will just keep doing what I do.
    Eat, sleep, and study. 🍴 💤 👌

• 28d

Your whole life? No offense but you are 14, there is nothing strange about the fact you are single

• 28d

Again, you are 14. You haven't experienced life, guys, or real stress yet. Don't be so depressed about life before you even start really living it. You are still a child

• 28d

*sighs*
      Say what you want to say, but as far as I am concerned, I have seen enough relationship among my friends and family...
      I know what I am talking about. Thanks away.

• I'll try my best. but when no one likes to be monogamous I better practice polyarmory

• 28d

Its not limited to monogamous. Like literally NOBODY wants to be with you.

• 28d

I better be on my own

• 28d

And you would be ok with never knowing what a kiss feels like?

• fuck this i am confused

What Guys Said 3

• This question is silly and basically not possible. If this actually happened, the issue would have nothing to do with the opposite sex not being interested -- it's that you're rigid in your requirements and are probably impossible to get along with. The fact is finding a boyfriend/girlfriend is not hard at all. It's actually really easy. If you don't have one and want one, then you're probably just being ridiculous.

• 28d

The question is very possible because its my exact situation. But instead of bitching about it here like many guys do, I figured this was the better way of asking it.

• I would work on my neurosis, neediness and need for approval.

• 28d

Its impossible not to be needy in a such situation

• I would just accept it and have fun in life, do crazy things and don't be afraid to go outside your comfort zone.

• 28d

You would accept going your whole life and dying one day without knowing what a kiss on the lips feels like?

• 28d

Thats awesome! I heard some people say meditation can really help a persons life

• 28d

Ohh it definitely helped me through the years, since I was always lacking energy. Meditation helps gaining more energy in a short time, like a power nap but it also makes me happier some how. So I meditate every day (mostly in the morning or after work)