I don't think he likes me back but the way he acts is a little confusing?

So I really like my best guy friend and we know almost everything about each other. He hates touching people and being touched but he ruffles my hair and picks me up all the time. He rests his arm on my head and rests his legs on mine. We go out to get food and he's saved my favorite radio station in his car (how convenient!) I don't know if he just sees me as a little sister or if he might have feelings for me. He teases me a lot and he doesn't act like this to other girls. by the way he's mentioned that he's really awkward with girls too. Some days he'll act distant and it's really confusing

Most Helpful Guy

• So, does this prove then, that, guys and girls really can't be "just friends", this coming from an anonymous 18-24 year old on the INTERNET?

I don't understand what you're getting at

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's probably attracted to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ruin a good thing. Just enjoy things the way they are for now!

• As a guy who doesn't touch girls at all, I can give it a pretty good chance that he likes you. I can't say for sure that he's the same as me, but the only girl that I ever touch is the girl I like.

Thanks for the opinion. Of course, I'm not gonna make any jumps/assumptions right now but thanks bro

What Girls Said 0