24 year old chasing after a 19 year old?

so my roommate is talking to a 24 year old. Me and my friend both have told her what we think about him and it's nothing but negative. But it's the truth... both of us just don't want her to go down hill and him fuck up her life, you know? What else should I say? I've said everything but I've gave up. we met him and everything. he's attractive but he's not good internally.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing you can say, the heart wants what the heart wants even if its bad for it. all you can do is let her make her mistakes and be there for her when she needs a friend. she has to learn somethings her self.

What Guys Said 3

• My first question is why you think he's such a bad person? My second would be why you think you have the best perspective on who you think your friend should date? My third would be, can you be mature enough to understand the difference between offering your opinion and accepting that it is only your opinion and that your friend (while she may consider it) should ultimately make up her own mind?

• As much as I would want to help, I'm not good at giving advice. Especially in this sort of subject, having no experience. But I want to say I'm wishing you all good luck.

• If he's not good internally, then it's not an age problem.
    Can you prove to her that the guy doesn't deserve her? If yes, do that to show her.

But, maybe she doesn't want anything serious anyway? Have you ask her?

I mean she was like I just wanna have fun. I don't wanna be cautious and end up not having a relationship (general)