Taking my boyfriend to Hooters: Bad idea?

i really wanna go. I've never been.
He hasn't either but looks worried and says he doesn't want to. I am a AA bra size by the way but I want to go with him and don't feel uncomfortable about it at all. But maybe he's embarrassed of me? I also have short hair like a boy. But I don't think that's the case because we go out everywhere. Should we go together?

What Guys Said 13

• What's your motivation for wanting to go? Is it a kind of shit test to see if he ogles the waitresses? You want to ogle the waitresses? You want to see the cultural phenomenon first hand? You've heard the food is good?

I doubt he's embarrassed of you. More likely he's embarrassed of what what he might do. Or maybe he is conflicted about why you want to go so badly. Why do you think he's nervous about it?

It's really just a mediocre restaurant with a garish gimmick. Their motto is "delightfully tacky," right? I've never been impressed.

• I think he's nervous about your possible reactions there. That if he accidentally starts staring at the ladies, you might get angry. Assure him that if he stares, you won't get mad. (If you don't think you will. lol) If he's still too nervous, best call the whole thing off or go somewhere else. Maybe try again later.

Oh, and about you being AA? Every guy likes big breasts, but I like small ones too. You have a very cute size. hehe

• He's probably more afraid of offending you by looking at some girl's boobs, ya know, so they'll be thrown in his face

• It a nice place... they are just dress like NFL cheerleaders.. not strippers. The food is very good;-P

• What do you think happens at a Hooters lol? You should be more concerned about the sub-par food honestly. Just go, it'll be such a non issue. The few times i've been the waitress weren't very pleasant.

• 28d

Thats because the guys cat-call to them all day and objectify them.

• First of all grow your hair out as quickly as you can. 90% of guys dislike short hair so you are really hurting your dating potential with that bad style.

Second of all nothing to worry about at hotters just waitresses with big fake tits. If anything it is a good opportunity to watch him and see if he is oogling the girls butts and tits. And you can give him a slap in the face for being a perv

She can have her hair any style she wants lmao.

• 28d

@Snehaiscool96 Yes she "can". But if she wants to attract the best guy possible she would be well advised to put out the image that most men are attracted to.

Same for me I "could" tatoo a huge SKULL on my cheek. But I would be well advised not to do so if I want to attract the broadest range of girls

• 24d

Or perhaps it might be best to find someone who'll like you for you lmao.

• I'd pay to see that!

• first off what a perfect bra size to be and secondly is he mad? who wouldn't want their girl to take them to look at tits

• Just dress as a hooters girl and serve him food at home. It's more fun that way

• maybe he foresees a big argument when you catch him peaking at a pair of huge tits

• Maybe he just likes small titties.

• GOOD idea.

Yeah sure, you're a good girlfriend too.

Can u help me out on a question?

• It's no big deal it's not like the girls are topless or anything they don't even have really nice looking ones anymore actually and the food isn't even that great unless you like chicken wings

What Girls Said 9

• What does you being a AA size have to do with you two and Hooters? If he doesn't want to go, then don't take him. Never assume. Ask him why he doesn't want to go, and if he still says no, don't force him. Hooters also looks like a breeding ground for temptation. Don't do that. If that is what you want to do personally, then you do so at another time. He sounds timid and shy also. Never do that, or else he may feel taken advantaged of.

• I would never go to hooters, or ever work there i think they objectify women there, i wouldn't want my boyfriend to be there. I hate objectification, i really hate it. It's not moral to pay someone to dress slutty, and choose them bc they're pretty, they care about beauty only, it's like so superficial. It's just not right! I'm glad he doesn't wanna go. We are not in his mind, we don't know exactly why he doesn't wanna go, the only way to know is by asking him. Just ask him.

• Not a bad idea. :]

• Why not? I don't see the harm in it. I used to work at Hooters when I was in college and women came in all the time with their boyfriends and husbands. Although I never thought the food was edible myself others love it so enjoy - and remember your boyfriend LOVES your AA boobs and your short hair so don't compare yourself to other women ok? He loves YOU honey

I know, I want to go but he doesn't

Well ask him why he doesn't want to go. If he's not comfortable in going you may want to go somewhere else. No use in having a meal where he's not going to enjoy it
      And can I ask what's the attraction for you? I mean I see why guys would enjoy it but it's not really an establishment meant to draw in women

• If you both don't want to go why are you going?

• Nah the food sucks lol

• He's probably uncomfortable about being around girls that are barely dressed... Especially with you.

• Perhaps. He probably doesn't wanna stare at the other girls and make you feel bad lmao.

• I don't see the big deal... and i doubt he's embarrassed by you. Some guys will not feel right about going to a place that markets the attractiveness and cleavage of it's waitresses with their girlfriends. He won't wanna go if he feels it's disrespectful to you because he is in a relationship with you, not because of your hairstyle or cup size.