Girls, would you consider stoners to be bad boys?

20

What Girls Said 20

• Ha, not at all. Honestly where I live it's pretty normal to smoke weed, so there's really not any of that special societal outcast vibe that seems pretty central to the "bad boy" stereotype. Plus the stereotype of a stoner to me entirely conflicts with the stereotype of a bad boy.

• I consider them to be gross. I don't want to be with any man that has any sort of srug related habbit. Most people think smoking isn't cute on a girl, but I wwant them to know it's not cute on a giy either.

• Lol no.

• No not really my boyfriend likes to smoke weed every once in awhile and I never really looked at him as being a bad boy.

• People do weed. It's just something they do. Not necessarily bad boys. I know guys who go to church who smoke almost everyday and they don't have an ounce of "bad boy" in them

• Depends how often he does it.

• No, most stoners are so chill that they do nothing

• no. i think you're broke and being near you while you smoke will make me gain weight.

• No. losers

• nah their just bad in general.

• Bad boy as in boys that are bad and I wouldn't want to go near? Yes.
    Sexy bada$$ boys? No.

• yes but I would never go for a stoner

• Not bad boys
    More like wanna be bad boys.

I usually just call them losers :)

• No lol

• Not really. Depends on other stuff.

• In my opinion yes, because they're breaking the law and most parents hate stoners. Also think back to the biggest 90s bad boy Jordan Catalano or modern day bad boy Crash from MTV finding Carter

• No they're ok.

• No.. stoners are... stoners. It's reached a point where it's more cliche than anything else.

• No? It just makes them paranoid and lazy most the time