How can you tell a guy that you like him without saying it straight up? also do guys like it when girls tell them they like you?

I really like this guy and it seemed like he liked me too but long story short by accident i told him I was only looking for friends. Why I think he likes me is becsixe he flirts with me a lot, jokes around about us being married, treats me really well compared to his other friends, asks me about my ex and what he was like and we are both physically attracted to each other, have a lot of things in common and we just get along so well it just feels like we're best friends when we're hanging out but best friends with cuddling and kissing and I just really like him. Do you think I should tell him I like him or is it too risky? If you think I should tell him how should o tell him I like him? I was thinking of messaging him at night time saying "hey so I'm kinda tipsy right now but I just wanted to let you know I like you lol"

What Guys Said 1

• You can either ask him if he wants to do something with you and see how that goes. Or tell him you like him. At least from this one you will be able to get an answer on if he likes you back or not. If he doesn't you can move on and stop wasting your time with him and you will have no regrets. But from what you have said I think its clear that he likes you back so I would just go for it. Good luck!

Thank you! Should I just randomly message him saying "hey I just wanted to let you know I like you" but the thing is how come he never messages me first anymore?

What Girls Said 1

• Umm you could try telling him that you really enjoy spending time with him.