How can I flirt better?

i don't have a lot of experience w guys. my parents kinda had me on a tight leash growing up so I never got to date a lot or have relationship experience. I'm a little awkward around guys as a result.i think there are some guys that might like me, but maybe they look at me as a friend because I don't project flirtiness well lol. can you help me out? I need a lot basic tips

My cousin got into my profile lol but can you guys answer this for her? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• best tip and advice there is ,is don't flirt well I mean don't try to flirt as it has to come naturally you might not even notice it when you do actually flirt! because if you try to flirt chance are you will just end up looking like a fool let it come natural to you

What Guys Said 3

• A friend of mine rubbed her hand down my shoulder a lot one day when she was talking to me. Or she would place her hand on my chest and nudge me. Obvious signs but I loved it. We were pretty sexually charged so after I knew it was on, we had a pretty hot fling. So simple touching really works. It's all part of your body language. Shoulders point towards them and arms are not folded. These signs are of openness and interest.

-MaxPrime

• I don't flirt well and I don't respond well to flirting. I'm the kind of guy who needs the girl to come right out and say in plain english what she needs/wants or else it'll never happen. Body language and "signals" can mean anything.

• Well, A girl really gets my attention by looking me in the eyes for a couples of seconds then casually turning away.

What Girls Said 0