Should I have sex?

The last time I had sex it was really bad, basically i was drunk. So i didn't have sex for year since i was too scared. But like I really wanna have sex right now and this guy that I made out with before is coming back and he texted me to see if we can hang out and stuff , i m pretty sure that he wants to sleep with me and i m ready to sleep with someone but i dont want everyone from my school to know bcs my sex life is private! do you think he would tell everyone and should i sleep with him? bcs before when we made out at the club he was dating a girl but nobody knew. Also this model guy told me to go to his house 2 months ago but I said no but now i m having a second doubt... do you think i should sleep with any of these guy or meet other people bcs i m not bad ooking and i can meet other guy but i dont feel comfortable to sleep with some random guy...

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wait till you meet some one you actually like and that actually likes you. Some one you can for sure trust!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you want to you should.

What Guys Said 3

• You should have sex with all of them!

• That's up to you. Don't ask us.

• @ann12d I'm available

What Girls Said 0