How do I get a girl to ask me out?

If we live in the age of equality then I don't see why she can't ask me out. So what can I do to hint to a girl that I want her to ask me out, it's time we as men start using these manipulation tactics that girls have been using on us for years :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a matter of equality, it's a matter of roles, some girls like it when the guy initiates, other just dont care and go and ask. I don't feel less than a man bc i don't ask em out, i'm pretty proud to ask, that's why. I want him to chase me, not me, i could, but i don't want to. It's my right too. I don't have tactics, i just try to look interested, if he doesn't ask me out, i'll stop looking interested, sometimes when i stop looking interested it kinda works, sometimes it doesnnt, he may just not be into me.

Why do i get the feeling that if I was a girl and I ask this question this wouldn't be the answer you would give me.

We only text I haven't met her yet so what should I say to make her ask me out?

She's probably waiting for you to ask her out, you can say something like "when are you gonna ask me out?" which sounds confident and blunt

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy!!! Get a sex change?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 15

• Well, that's your call. Personally I hate waiting on other people. It's a waste of time. I'd rather take initiative and pursue the guy myself. That's just what a grownup does haha.

But if you want to sit and wait, go for it. You'll just only have yourself to blame if nothing happens.

• Ok I get that its daunting to step up and ask a girl out and face rejection but dont use the crutch of equality to avoid it. The bottom line is you are interested in her. you dont know if she is interested in you. If she is not outwardly showing you signs, you need to find out for yourself by asking. If you are really 29 surely you must have faced adversity, rejection or failure at some point already. asking a girl shouldn't be so paralyzing.

• There is no such thing as equality. Only laws that can make it equal, or make it worse. You can't hint. And what your talking about is flirting. And flirting is manipulation tactics. If a girl is confident and is interested in you, she will step up even in the mist of the crowd and ask you out. But you also have to be receptive and not so shallow and judgmental either. Because if a girl is supposedly not your type or is unattractive to your eyes, and she asked you out, you would probably not give her a chance. Others will see that, and will turn away girls you want to be attracted to you, the other way. We girls are also observers. If we see too many girls get shut down, we will feel like we have no chance with you.

Lol all you said just now could be true for guys too, so we've pretty much reached a stalemate

@Zippitywhoopwhoop... probably because you are using phrases like "stepped it up" lol... ok seriously, everyone is different. show your strengths man. I don't know why guys always think there's like some kinda way to act to get girls... they are all different bottles of crazy. for example, how you handle a bottle of water is not how you would handle a bottle of acid.
      Patience, timing, and approach are all you need
      Patience to get to know her from afar first (observation), timing for when you are ready and informed on how she is, don't forget location... and approach, make it good.

• I prefer to say that men and woman are entitled to respect - rather than equality. Men and woman cannot be completely equal because men are incapable of giving birth or carrying a baby in their womb and most guys are also incapable of being as physically attractive as woman. both men and woman say they perceive woman to be better looking then men. And both men and woman perceive men to be physically stronger and tougher than woman. Men and woman will always be different but both deserve respect and consideration.

So no advice for me huh, I hope you the same thing to girls when they asked how they can get a guy to do stuff for them

• I ask guys out all the time. what are you talking about? manipulation? either there's interest or not.

Hey girls ask how they can get a guy to do something thing all the time, I just thought That I would turn it around now

• We didn't manipulate any guy by making them ask us out. And you're speaking out of your ass. If you like her ask her out and don't okay the "I'm an idiot who is immature" game.

I'm gonna make a cat fish account and ask the same question just so I can expose the hypocrisy of today's society :)

• Manipulation tactics? Do you mean flirting? Both men and women flirt... and if she happens to like you back and she wants to be with you bad enough she'll ask you out if you don't.

• This is the advice I give to girls and boys...
    Walk up to them... and ask them on a date, they'll probably figure out that you want to date them.

• My really honest opinion is this. Forget about equality and all that stuff. I'm sure you like some girls... what's the harm in just going up and politely introducing yourself. My boyfriend did that and i respected him for that.

We always want to try and hate on the other gender. Don't do that... lets build a future where men and women can work together. right? :)

Forget about equality and all that stuff

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE :)

@skeptic002 you dont know what you are talking about. When people speak of equality they mean to remove double standards in society or equal rights, it depends on the context really. They DO NOT mean that somehow magically everybody is the same.

@Blitzkrieger

that will never happen either
      it won't
      in your mind it will
      but it won't study your history it has never happened ever especially with all the lies going around

• Lol, grow up and just ask her out.

• By stop trolling

• Just straight up ask her if she wants to go for coffee or something with you

• Maybe she doesn't want to ask you out?
    Lol.

• You can't get anybody to do anything.

• If you want something to happen don't waste time and wait

What if I don't want anything to happen I just want to see if a girl is willing to drop her pride a Persue a guy she likes for a change!

Not if you waiting for a guy to wow you! You'll never make a move if you think that all men live to entertain you.

He can wow me after I made a move

What Guys Said 16

• Where have you been all this time? Getting a girl to ask you out is a level of game that many guys don't have. And if broken down, its really really easy.
    Oh and to you and @btbc92 flirting CAN be manipulation but its mostly an expression.
    also, i agree there is no such thing as equality and never will be.
    lastly, I've turned down a lot of girls and more keep popping up... like its a whack-a-mole or something. even AFTER I've told them about girls I've turned down. so btbc92 you might just be one of the few that won't take a shot after seeing someone get turn away

These girls just said there's no such thing as equality but want equal pay :/

Naww men lack self esteem nowadays because has made women more valuable than a man, if a girls words are taken more seriously than men then your gonna have guys growing up resenting women. It's to late to turn back now because things have to get worst before it can get better.

@btbc92 Amen to that... some people definitely aren't fit for it. And game is not what you are thinking, you are thinking gameS... two different things boo boo.
      Game mean confidence, like you know what you are doing. Games means manipulation.
      Someone who has game doesn't want OR need a girl to ask them out, they are perfectly capable of doing that... BUT if they want her to, they know how to make it happen.
      Regardless of being in a relationship or not... game exists. you said you are serious minded person, meaning you know what you want and how to get it... right? means you got game.

@cchris987 its really sad isn't it. You know how much exaggeration i have to do now when trying to express myself as a man because women take our words for naught. and the rising number of "bitter" guys is rising badly putting more work on the confident ones.

• "it's time we as men start using these manipulation tactics "

I can't guarantee you much success with those tactics. And dude, if there is one area in life where girls are without a doubt superior to men - then it's the social game. A girl can easily outmaneuver a guy and crush him socially without him even realizing what happened. You can't play them at their own game.

Lol failure to try is not in my vocabulary

Asking about it implies you have doubt, which goes against your mentality.

Naww I just want to her what these girls are gonna say, I'm not thinking about it that deeply

• Please do wait for girls to ask you out, I'll be in the background asking them out and taking them to my place while you're sitting pretty ;) Let me know how it works out for you

• You have to be really, really hot. Great body and great face. Guys that are super hot always have women hitting on them.
    If you really want girls to ask you out, then start lifting weights and get really buff. Also, don't forget to wear a tank top or muscle shirt to show off your bod.

• Fuck what everyone else is doing, and forget about "fair".

If you want something or someone... dammit go get it/him/her! Stop making excuses and get it done, so ask her out and firmly know if there is a shot or no shot!

• dont wait for her

• Honestly there's no other way unless YOU ask her to ask you out.

Hmm interesting so men should always be the ones asking girls out? But girls can endless demands things from guys. These girls are sometimes else

It will work because it's happening in Japan right now called the Herbivore movement which is the same as mgtow. Men hold all the cards and control the dating game over there and the birth rates are so low. The same will happen in west and people will eventually reject feminism.

Don't believe me look up the Herbivore movement Japan in google

• Funny how girls in their opinion section tell the OP to forget about equality but when it comes to voting rights they dont mind equality.

• Hope you enjoy your Friday nights on GAG and not out with a girl.

• I guess be her friend but in the same time flirt with her so u womt get friend zoned

• look at this pussy... the men today as weak as fuck. Dickhead you go and ask a women out yourself

Lol you should now that this has nothing to with being weak it about wonder if women are willing to go out of there way to get to know you as much as you wanting to know them.

• Become a man in the top 20% of males and they will approach you.

• Go into the club and a drunk girl will usually ask you out.

• It'll be another 200 years before women as a whole grow the back bone to be able to approach like men.

• Yeah I know tell me about it

• I agree but how because hey play games all the time!

Can u check out my question?