Any ideas about this guy?

So here's the situation. Talking to guy on whatsapp for 3 months - introduced by mutual friend and details passed on. Couldn't meet sooner due to bereavement, life circumstances etc. Built up a great rapport, talking most days, long conversations. Though only text felt connection.

Discussed meeting up and agreed casual basis to see what develops. Met up a few weeks back - felt very natural, relaxed, and we got intimate but did not have sex. I stayed over and we spooned all night. The next morning when home he was quick to say he had fun, and asked if I would be up for meeting again. I said yes and I had fun too. That night he said he could still smell me on his bed and that it wasn't a bad thing.

We met up again a few days later and again got intimate but no sex. I'd like to add that this is not from me not wanting it - by this point after 3 months chatting I really did. He said he didn't want me to think that he wanted too much too soon.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later. There are less texts. Less initiating. No arrangements to meet. Last weekend I asked if he was free. He said it would have to be the end of this week and he would let me know. We then chatted about what we'd do at this meeting for the next hour.

Roll on tonight and nothing... so what should my next move be? Shall I just leave it and if he never texts leave at that? Should I message him and see what's going on?

The hot and cold is so annoying to me - especially when he was the one who seemed most excited to arrange the second meet up. I asked him if I was being too pushy or forward and he told me it's all good. I said we didn't have to meet again if he didn't want to and said that no we can do.

Background to him - 7 year relationship ended in May/June time. He has a 4 year old son. I have had confirmation from a mutual friend he is not seeing anyone else but was hit hard by the break up.

Help me out guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• He's still getting over the break up he likes you and don't want you to be some kind of rebound chick. Males won't tell how they feel he seems like a nice guy give him time initiate a conversation every now and then. There's no reason to throw him away at this point. Can I have your whatsapp number please? hit me up a pm thanks much.

Really - you think? If that was the case why would he not let me know about meeting up?

Yeah I thought it might be his kid and his ex is a pain I know. We're in a group chat with a mutual friend today so I replied to that as nice as I usually am. I may just message him normally in the week not acknowledging the lack of meet up so that there's (Hopefully) no pressure.

Okay great

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I would ignore him if I were you. It seems to me like he's sort of losing interest, plus I think you're too available for him.