Guys, Can handsome man fall for average looking girl?

I felt in love with a man that is very handsome, he is also successful and smart.
I am average looking girl, I am not ugly, but I am not very beautiful.
Anyway I am very friendly, funny , sweet, I have very nice body -I am slim but I have big breasts.
Is this possible he could like me? Or do very handsome men look only for beautiful girls?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• A smart man once said that both people in a relationship want to feel like they're winning. You'd obviously feel good about being with someone who is handsome, successful and smart. The guy could also be feeling like he's winning if he's attracted to you physically, likes you humor and character. Now of course guys are visual so you being slim and busty is a good thing. High status guys do have more options than other guys so getting him is definitely harder. You'll have to approach him and see.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a handsome man and I will never fall for a girl regardless of whether or not she's average looking.

• Average looking girls can still be sexy with the way they act and carry themselves.

• Post a picture