Now the world is so modernised, I don't know whether guys will think this way...
- yesVote A
- yes, but I will convince him/herVote B
- NOVote C
Most Helpful Guy
I would consider it under the following conditions...
1. She hasn't already had sex with other guys outside of marriage.
2. She is able to openly and honestly discuss her sexual kinks and preferences for sexual frequency so that I can get an idea if we would be compatible.
3. She doesn't want kids right away or at all. I dont want to go through 2 years of a sexless relationship only to enjoy 1 month of sex before she gets pregnant and then our sex life dies again.
4. She is ok with oral sex before marriage.4
Most Helpful Girl
Before my guy became my boyfriend I told him that I wanted to save my virginity until after marriage and I told him on our 1st week of dating he told me he understands and we are still together, it will be 8 months of being together in two weeks. We even talked about having a long term relationship and marriage as well because he said that I was the one for him because it was hard for him to find a girl like me.2