If your gf/bf wants sex after marriage, will you still marry her/him?

Now the world is so modernised, I don't know whether guys will think this way...

• yes
  • yes, but I will convince him/her
  • NO
1mo I asked this question because I'm brought up in an Asian family, and I'm conservative. I don't feel that my thinking is wrong because we all have different morals. My parents taught me about this and I choose to follow. I'm just asking for opinions whether you guys think the same way or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would consider it under the following conditions...

1. She hasn't already had sex with other guys outside of marriage.

2. She is able to openly and honestly discuss her sexual kinks and preferences for sexual frequency so that I can get an idea if we would be compatible.

3. She doesn't want kids right away or at all. I dont want to go through 2 years of a sexless relationship only to enjoy 1 month of sex before she gets pregnant and then our sex life dies again.

4. She is ok with oral sex before marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

• Before my guy became my boyfriend I told him that I wanted to save my virginity until after marriage and I told him on our 1st week of dating he told me he understands and we are still together, it will be 8 months of being together in two weeks. We even talked about having a long term relationship and marriage as well because he said that I was the one for him because it was hard for him to find a girl like me.

So I think it all depends on the person and how much they really love him/her to wait until marriage.

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on the duration of time, currently people are not marrying until much later, I would not wait ten plus years, if however they where serious about the relationship and it might actually lead to something within a two year time span then yes. That however comes with the stipulation that after marriage she will have sex with me and she will have sex when I want since marriage is a reproductive contract and I am upholding my end of said contract so should she, especially when I waited several years to prove my value to her it would be unfair to do all of that only to have the pay off removed.

• No , imagine we get married and we find out we are sexually incompatible , sex ain't everything but it is a lot , besides i think having 1 partner always leaves that thought on a guys mind " how would it be with another girl?" unpopular opinion but yeah.

• i have no idea what the hell the question is actually asking.

but if u are asking if i would marry someone with out sex... here is a question. would u buy a car just looking at it from the outside standing 10 feet away? cause thats basically what u are asking.

if the chick has no interest in sex, or has not discovered it. i have no interest in her. sex is a part of a healthy relationship. u expect the guy to kill off basically half of the relationship till "marriage"... lol thats almost funny.

Dude, I'm not saying if she has no interest in sex. Maybe my question is very vague. What I meant is that, will YOU wait to have sex with your partner after marriage? Hope this is clear for you, thank you very much.

But I get your opinion.

would i wait to have sex with my partner TILL after marriage? no i would not. thats crazy talk to me. thats like buying a car with half its features unknown. who would do that? i hope very few people.

• No I would never be that committed. Unless maybe she was reallly something special... nah I still wouldn't do it. I would want to have sex and see if we would even be any good at it together. What if we can't have sex? What if we have really bad chemistry?

• That would make me incredibly happy since I'm also waiting until marriage.

• Yes, i also believe in waiting to after marriage for sex..

• No. I would not agree to give a woman that much legal power over me--assuming I was the higher earner. If she was, maybe. Otherwise... well, I attended Family Law class and I've seen such dynamics play out.

Every woman will say she loves you and you're her world... then if she loses attraction, she will become as cold as if she never met you. Then all bets are off and there is nothing out of bounds.

• She wouldn't be my girlfriend if she thought that way. Clearly incompatible.

• I think I could make it work if we did lots of other sexy things.

• That would depend on how much I feel about her. Some girls are worth waiting for and some aren't

• I will never have a gf/bf regardless of whether not they want sex after marriage. Oh and I will never get married either.

• Yeah, since we both would likely want children.

• well i'm a virgin so I wouldn't mind

• Well, I sure hope they want sex after marriage. Could you imagine? How long could you last in a sexless marriage?

• It seems I accidentally voted while scrolling on my phone. My apologies.

• If I like her, then yes.

• ? WHAT?
    Sex after marriage?
    :-O
    How weird. SHOCKING.

• i always thought it was after maraig pepole stopped having sex not started.
    JK

• Oh girl did you phrase this the wrong way.

Will I wait until after marriage? Absolutely not. Sex, intimacy, is an important part of a good relationship. I am not gambling on us being compatible. That's how you end up living with your friend instead of your SO for the rest of your life.

• And why would someone want sex once you married him/her? I don't see the point. It's the same person before and after marriage.

• No since I'm not getting married again so I'll have to find someone else

What Girls Said 11

• That is the ideal guy I will ever consider dating and marrying! Despite belief, most guys would kill for a girl who is waiting and want that with them. The only thing that becomes unpopular is for these reasons:

1. They won't do other sexual things: But then how can she be a virgin if she did oral and anal?
    2. If she doesn't masturbate or watch porn with him
    3. She won't do cohabitation before marriage
    4. If they date too long: Over 2 years without marriage

Other than that, stop wording about those who refuse to wait and focus on the ones who will and is WILLING to wait with you. If they won't, then they lost out. And they don't qualify for who you NEED in a partner and spouse.

• No. In my opinion, sexual intimacy is a major part of any relationship. I want to know that we are sexually compatible. I also think sex brings a couple closer together and is one aspect of a healthy, happy relationship.

• I would be so happy because I'm saving myself for marriage.

• No. I need to know if we are sexually compatible first. It is very important to know that.

• We better not stop having sex after marriage.

• I'd hope so otherwise I'm gonna be single forever lmao.

• It will recycle on the Jerks out there. and you'll be left with the marriage material guys

• Yes, I don't mind it

• Nothing drastic in your personality should really change after marriage. Stupid question. Sex is healthy.

• in my culture such girls are called sluts. So no. I am not a slut

• Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. That is how its supposed to be like anyways too, but society changed it.