Which guy/girl would you prefer?

Option 1: Someone who has is working there way towards their career or in university. They make you laugh, smile and are affectionate towards you. Your their number one priorty and they are abit dorky, awkward and quite. But their physical appearance would be below a 5.

Option 2: They are above a 5 and really good looking! They show you attention but they get a lot of attention from the opposite sex and they talk to a lot of girls. They have no ambition or not driven and like to play mind games but they are popular and life of the party.

Which one would you pick? And you can't change them

• Option 1
  • Option 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who has is working there way towards their career or in university. They make you laugh, smile and are affectionate towards you. Your their number one priority and they are a bit dorky, awkward and quite. But their physical appearance would be below a 5.

Most Helpful Girl

• Option 2 will get you nowhere but an unexpected pregnancy from a one night stand. Option 1 will bring you a great future

What Guys Said 9

• Neither.
    A sounds great, except that she's ugly. Sorry, but looks matter.

B, even though she's attractive, that's all she's got, so it's also a no.

• It's easy to vote option 1 but I doubt many people would actually give someone below a 5 the time of day to even find out what kind of personality they have.

• Option 1 if she's an engineering major but if not:

Option 2 because I'm not going keep either around for the long run so right now it's better to have a hot girl to show her off for numerous reasons.

• Whom ever I fell I can be with.

• I wouldn't pick either of them. I'm asexual and aromantic. #notinterested

• Somewhere between both.

• Option 1

• A is the best.

• A ofcourse, My dreamgirl has to be loyal ☺️

What Girls Said 5

• Wow! 100% of girls (at the moment) want option one! That speaks volumes :)

Yes! Im actually quite surprised with the poll but wait for a girl to vote for option 2 lol

I like your point of view. It's just that there's a higher chance of. the good looking asshole getting the girl first. After she's broken that's when the non assholes are given a chance lol totally fucking backwards but it happens all the time

Yeah I've seen some really good looking girls date guys below their standards (well what I believe is below their standard) and they seem really happy but then I wonder if they get picked on or criticised for dating someone below them. Use to date someone below me, friends and family use to taunt me so many times that he was below me. It broke my heart that they didn't accept him and kept pointing out other guys I could be with. Just hate it.. 😓

• Neither of them tbh.

• I chose option 1 but I'm not thrilled

• Below a 5 for me would mean I'm not attracted. Soo...

Ya same. That's why i can't choose number 1.

I would choose number 2 because at least i'm attracted to that person.
      Below 5 is just too low for my standards.

@Jacksfull7 True, I'd pick two because I need physical attraction. Otherwise, he'd just be a friend.

• Option 1 for sure! Looks aren't everything.