If not many guys have shown interest in you does that mean you are unattractive?

1mo Pretty sure the reason guys don't show interest is because of appearance. Yeah some would be shy or intimated by an actual attractive girl, but the same percentage wouldn't haha. I am a shy girl myself but why would that have to do with anyone not showing or even expressing interest lol...
1mo I added my picture. Could you rate me please? And please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I do not believe so. That's happening to me recently where not many girls show deep interest in wanting to date me but I am definitely not unattractive or stupid or anything. Some people are just scared, others are busy in life, some are too intimidated, others aren't ready, some are already dating, and others may think your already dating someone.

There is no true thing as ugly because what I see with my eyes is different than what someone else thinks. Everybody has different taste and it's all on the mind-you are not ugly unless you believe yourself to be

Most Helpful Girl

• im naturally unemotional/expressive (unless I trust you deeply ) and im always covered from my shoulders to my ankles. i find often times there's an assumption im deeply religious, angry, depressed, anti social... which is not the case, im anemic and freaking cold all the time and unexpressive. i can come across shy, gaurded, or otherwise willing and ready to burn people alive for their heracy.

What Guys Said 25

• No, not necessarily.

• Not at all. In fact people who look the most beautiful are not worried whether someone shows interest in them or not. Guys show interest in girls more when girls are interested in a relationship. If they have no interest in relationships , boys will not show any interest in them. This doesn't mean they are ugly. In fact some very ugly girls attract a lot of suitors. Just because boys feel confident to approach them easily.

• it can have many reasons, being unattractive (according to todays beauty standards) might be one of them but doesn't have to. Go out and make a move yourself and don't wait for your prince to show up and do all the work... then you will find someone for sure

• Either that or you're just not active in the meeting game.

• haha not at all. people are very complex and for a million reasons guys won't approach. from something as simple as they don't have the courage or your really attractive and they think there out of your league. or other stuff such as you have a long time male friend around which kinda scares guys off. if you want to improve you need to think about it from the outside looking in. also if you want results you must get out of the house and make opportunities for yourself. good luck!!

2 big things you can do if you think appearance is the problem l. 1 look into changing your appearance. make up going and working out etc. working out is good to get more fit but also meet people in another setting that's not a bar and may be a little easier and not focused on looks. 2 go to places that don't focus on looks like clubs and bars. go more old school like church or town events etc this will also change the type of guy or mindset of people you meet and can be benificial to you developing relationships.

Just wondering do you think anyone could see me as attractive physically? Is it that bad?

I do not think it is that bad. you just need to find the right person. also I just looked at the pic of your face so I don't know what your body looks like. but maybe all you need is that one guy who like a smart hard working long haired brown eye girl. I'm sure it happens every day and saying your gonna quit now. I understand that with instagram and fb pics all sorts of guys and girls get more likes all for a fee muscles or a pair of fake boobs. but that's not all that's out there. like the song there's a guy looking for his brown eyed girl out there k so keep an eye out for him.

• Not necessarily, could mean your unapporachable, or gard to talk to, or the oh so loved, perma bitch face

• no it could be the opposite in the boy's eyes you may be really beautiful and would never talk to them or show them any intrest

• Define show interest? Not every guy will be upfront about his attraction towards you. Maybe they feel you are unapproachable.

• Not necessarily. A lot of guys don't have the courage to show a girl interest or they may be intimidated. Also, a girl can be attractive but just not the guy's type.

Can you say the same thing about guy's who not many girls have shown interest in?

• im 25, im into fitness so im muscular big and im manly not cute. how ever im the dad boyfriend so i allways look for girls 3 years or more younger than me. most of the time a scare the hell out of them.

milfs by the other hand allways flirt with me. but im not into women older than me.

so maybe you feel that way cuz the type of people you wanna date is not atracted to you.

got me?

• Maybe they are too shy to show interest. Don't lose hope, I'm sure there are guys that will show interest.

You have a 6.8/10 but if you got in good shape, you would be a 9/10 or 10/10. No offense Intended.

Yes, I just didn't want to sound mean. Don't feel bad though, I need to lose a few pounds as well🙂.

Yeah I am a little chubby. I would say I am a normal weight for my height but would prob look better much skinner haha.

• no, many guys, like me for instance, are too scared to talk to attractive women.

• No. Lots of guys are cowards, to scared to go after what they want. Just because they're not hitting on you doesn't mean they're noticing you.

• Definitely not.

• Or unavailable, or at least coming off that way.

• Well if yiur not in school well it's fine? And believe me some women hate attention from men. it's on one of "vice" Instagrams pages?

• showing interest as in tried to ask you out or talk to you just look at you?

I guess both. I mean I have had situations were the guy looks at me and doesn't act or does act. But it just doesn't happen often lol

being a guy and gathering up courage to go talk to a girl is tough no matter how hot you are, some do it a lot because they simply have no concept of shame or consequences but your average guy doesn't its too risky, dont get me wrong i have no problem appraoching a girl face to face and talking to her but 9/10 of she ends up taken and it can get awkward fast.

the fact that guys look at you and even approach you means you are at worst above average, or you dress in a way that makes you seem really easy... if a woman is too shy to look at guys, or really show some interest most guys will think you are either taken or not interested and why would anyone who thinks that approach such a girl?

• are you overweiggt? Are you ugly?

I am quite thin actually haha.

Obviously... That is why I asked the question haha. I know that just because a guy hooks up with a girl means nothing however would a guy really hook up with a super ugly girl unless they were drunk? Hook ups for me has always been with both of us sober. I don't drink a lot.

I uploaded a pic. What do you think?

• Nope. It means you're not a 9 or a 10.

• I don't hit on every attractive girl I see lol so probably not

• Probably.

• not really

Show a picture

I uploaded my pic.. what do you think?

OMG hun you are not ugly far from it
      hun you look cute

i know that word doesn't mean much to women
      but trust me you look fine hun you are not ugly

• you can share a picture ;)
    or pm to me

I uploaded a pic

you look so sweet. i guess boys like you as a sister.
      your face. it seems a little bit cubby

This selfy is very close to my face. What rating would you give me? Like 3/10 haha?

• I have always assumed that yes.

Well thanks lol... So what are the physical traits that make a girl ugly?

I see. I am just not one of them haha.

I have uploaded a pic. What do you think?

• yes. most likely. im sorry to break it to you.

Well thanks... Lol so what are the traits that make a girl physically unattractive?

What Girls Said 4

• The opposite. guys go for unattractive girls because they think we're easy lol Wrong.

So you think guys are more likely to ask out an unattractive girl than a pretty one?

No problem ☺️

@Theodorable thanks for being nice but I am quite average looking

• Or you're intimidatingly hot

• Well it's either your body or your personality thats ugly. Or you're just shy and don't interact enough.

• Maybe you just haven't noticed or there is a miscommunication...