Double texting a guy this message-is it okay to do?

So I signed up for the dating app Bumble and matched with a really nice guy. Of all the guys I've talked to on there he was actually really funny and fun to talk to. The end of the conversation was around midnight and kind of faded and I was the last to say something (didn't require a response) so I was hoping he'd pick it back up again at a later point. A few days went by and nothing and I noticed his location on the app was out of state for the following week which I assumed was some sort of vacation. I ended up messaging him Monday "happy Halloween! Did you do anything fun over the weekend?" while he was still away hoping thatd give him a reason to message back when he returned. So far nothing (it's Friday and looks like he just got back in town). I kind of want to message one more time and say something like "hey I really enjoyed our conversation last week you seem like a really nice guy. Here's my number if you'd like to talk off of this app. No hard feelings if not :) ) but don't know if that's make me seem weird since he didn't answer my Halloween text. What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd wait a little and if not, try to move on

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably not that interested if he didn't respond but go ahead and try one more time if you'd like. Maybe he really is just busy.

• Maybe wait it out? If another week passes by, I say try to move on.