Why am I attracted to older men?

I'm 18 and I don't know why but I'm very attracted to older guys (30+). I remember falling in love with teachers, bus drivers or older man at my workplace. Does someone knows why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Daddy didn't give you the attention that you deserve?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol im like you too when i was your age. Its just because im more into mature guys, not boys who aren't fully mature yet. you're probably the same as me.

What Guys Said 18

• It's really common tbh. Probably stems from your psychology. Lack of stability or father figure in your life? Bad experience with dudes your age? Maybe you are attracted to financial security? Maybe it's the dominance thing? You like be guided by someone experience? So many dif reasons.

• There are a lot of different reasons, often stemming from a missing or emotionally distant father.

• Evolution... women mature faster than men as soon as their able to have kids and older men can provide for younger women... simple.

• They're more mature and have responsibilities they take care of

• Honestly, there's a variety of reasons without saying the default "daddy issues."

Do you like them physically? Emotionally? Look wise?

Physically and sometimes emotionally

Physically : everyone has what they like and prefer.

Emotionally : daddy issues (please keep in mind that I think this has a wide range)

• Maybe cause they have a better understanding and are mature
    down to earth , laid back, aren't sex crazy , Maybe your real dad
    was never there for you so that's why you like older guys it's hard
    to say.

• Maybe you have a daddy complex?

• Girls are naturally attracted to mature looking men

• emotional maturity, intent and like the other guys maybe you need someone older in your life at this stage of life to guide you... daddy issues too.

intent comes across a lot quicker as older guy than younger guys that are just floundering

• Men often reach their physical prime in their 30's.

• Because they remind you of your daddy?

• I don't know know , maybee u look up to them , i got some more questions to u about that but i dont want to post them here, so can u private message me

What do you want to ask me?

• biology.

• Have u tried with someone around ur age? take a chance at least...

• It's because you have bad taste.

• Because they're more mature, and probably lots of other reasons

• you've matured so quick it feels normal too you.

• Just means you've a daddy issue

What Girls Said 5

• Im sure the attraction is sexual. Which may explain it a lot. Your 18 and always horny. But after awhile that may change. I use to be into older guys but not anymore. I like young guys who are mature now. Your taste may change over time.

• for the same reasons lots of guys like cougars

• Omg me too. I've always wanted to get married to an older man but maximum is ten years for me.

• My boy just happened to be 15+ years older but often seems younger

• your dad was not in your life