What would you do if your partner cheated on you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The easy answer is leave them, but I don't know because I've never been in that situation to know how I'd react to it.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 19

• I would instadumb them. There is no conceivable way they could ever excuse or explain themselves. Cheating, I believe, is one of those areas in life that actually really is just black and white. Either you don't do it, or you do it. Simple.

• Leave them... attempt to get over it and work it out if i still felt they were the one... but you must understand. People don't just get over that.

• Couldn't tell you since there would be so many variables involved. The thing people have to understand is that there is no "cut and dry" for every situation.

• This to the man she cheated with

http://giphy.com/gifs/punch-E6Lbe5CNCJ2Sc

And dump the girl..

• My answer would violate GAG guidelines..

• dump her stupid ass

• I would leave her. I don't take that shit.

• Dump them

• Leave.

• Fuck her one more time ten break up and move on with my life.

• Replace em...

• dump him or her... cuz once a cheater always a cheater

• Depends on how they cheated. If they kissed another person I would give them another chance but if they slept with another person I would leave them.

• id see if there's something i can salvage..

• Rip her head and spine out (like Sub Zero)

• Beat her

• 28d

That wouldn't be cool. :/ Neither would it be for a girl beating a cheating boyfriend, for a guy beating a cheating boyfriend, nor for a girl beating a cheating girlfriend.

• ask why wasn't i invited