What would you do if your partner cheated on you?

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The easy answer is leave them, but I don't know because I've never been in that situation to know how I'd react to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 19

• I would instadumb them. There is no conceivable way they could ever excuse or explain themselves. Cheating, I believe, is one of those areas in life that actually really is just black and white. Either you don't do it, or you do it. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave them... attempt to get over it and work it out if i still felt they were the one... but you must understand. People don't just get over that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't tell you since there would be so many variables involved. The thing people have to understand is that there is no "cut and dry" for every situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • This to the man she cheated with

http://giphy.com/gifs/punch-E6Lbe5CNCJ2Sc

And dump the girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer would violate GAG guidelines..

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her stupid ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave her. I don't take that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump them

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck her one more time ten break up and move on with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace em...

0|0
    0|0
  • dump him or her... cuz once a cheater always a cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they cheated. If they kissed another person I would give them another chance but if they slept with another person I would leave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • id see if there's something i can salvage..

0|0
    0|0
  • Rip her head and spine out (like Sub Zero)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beat her

0|0
    0|0
    • 28d

That wouldn't be cool. :/ Neither would it be for a girl beating a cheating boyfriend, for a guy beating a cheating boyfriend, nor for a girl beating a cheating girlfriend.

• ask why wasn't i invited

0|0
    0|0