So I am dating this guy and he smokes pot because of his last break, which was really bad and now I am trying to get him to stop, what should I do?

1mo break up*

Most Helpful Guy

• he smokes pot because of his last break up? are you kiddin me?
    well try to make that stop. if you can't and its bothering you that much then find someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• You do nothing. Let him toke his herb and mellow out. Nothing wrong with it. It's a medicinal plant.

What Guys Said 5

• As someone who used to be a pot head and smokes every now and then all I can say is that you cannot make him stop. It's his decision and he's not going to stop unless he wants to.

• Unfortunately he has to be the one to decide. You can tell him how you feel but you can never force him. If anything he might just do it behind your back

• leave him the fuck alone, its not up to you to change him! what's his name so I can send him these screenshots

ya, i know it isn't up to me to change him but he did it only because of his ex girlfriend, because their breakup was really bad and he wants to stop but he just can't because his best friends smoke too, I'm only trying to help him

• Every day that he doesn't smoke it, give him a blowjob as a reward. It would totally work on me.

• I'd drop the ultimatum pretty much straight away. You won't be with him unless he lays off it. After that it is his choice. You'd be doing both of you a favor.

What Girls Said 1

• Break up with him and move on with your life