Should I give up on him?

Me and this guy like eachother but when we're near eachother we get really shy and awkward and it annoys me sometimes because I really want to kiss him but I don't want to put him in an awkward situation and make it really awkward for the both of us. I feel like I should just give up and move on, should I?

What Guys Said 2

• no, but it is worth getting an outside view of what is going on and why you both feel so awkwards... friends, anyone with intelligence. maybe you are both just nervous. I wouldn't give up because you are frustrated... frustrated... creates perseverence... which creates character... which leads to strength... which leads to faith and hope. Or misery, take your pick;)

• This should be a no win situation you both like each other and need to speak to each other and tell him your feeling maybe he is just shy and inexperience with girl in this situation don't give up until you have had a chat with him

What Girls Said 1

• no you shouldn't