Im 24 and a virgin?

Am i weird? I know I've missed out on some experiences... Ok... i feel like i missed out on a lot... did i?

Most Helpful Guy

• After you get a good man, I'm not sure if it'll be missing out so much as simply "late". But I don't consider it weird. Just uncommon and sad. (I'm almost 30, and have still been single my whole life...)

What Guys Said 19

• Yea you did... im not gonna bs...
    but you still have time. the way i see it, if you break 30 and are still a virgin (involuntarily... and if voluntarily, you are a moron) then we have a problem
    You have missed out on some, but not all experiences... get cracking hon, get rid of the dead weight.

I agree with all of that except the point of her being a moron if she chooses to still be a virgin by 30yo. Some girls are either asexual, have a very low sex drive or are too scared. I'm in that position with a girl now (have been for a year) and the last thing I'd call her is a moron, however frustrating it is).

Cheers, dude. I don't even know why you're on this site. You're good-looking and have confidence. Most of the guys here are angsty losers like me who like to mope instead of learning more about their girl by talking to them or put their behaviour through a filter and goddamn pull.

@tbm1986 After i read "angry losers like me" i went to check out ur pic... you got it.. maybe you don't know how to use it but you have it. Oh, im on this site to HELP people like you who think they aren't good enough, but are. I came from thinking i wasn't good enough as well but now... hehe... i had to reduce the flame a little and please don't tell me im good looking, im only average.. I've SEEN good looking. I just work with what i was given, which is what you should do too sir..

• No, you are not at all weird. You are perfectly fine, nothing is wrong with you

• Are you kidding me you have something special going on, being a virgin is priceless good high moral values

• Ok, we know you're a virgin now. So what?

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../virgo.jpg

• No you haven't missed out on anything. The culture wants to get you to think you missed out but you haven't.
    I'm 27 and a virgin, I'm waiting to meet the right women and marry her before getting intimate. Look at your virginity as a gift to give your future husband one day, don't throw it away so casually.

• You are just waiting to meet the right person for your first time.

• No your not weird don't left society brainwash you into thinking you are your still young

• I'm age 48 and never had actual sex with a girl. I want a girl who we can truly
    love each other. I don't want a girl who will just have sex with me and tell me
    that it's over. No your not weird.

• I'm 23 and I'm one!

• This is going to be you soon @puppylove94

• me too, I went on a bit longer. I missed opportunities like an idiot. I realize I did not have the confidence skills, had shyness and awkwardness.. I feel like I did not live life.

• I'm 25 and a virgin. You're not weird. You're just waiting for the right guy.

• No you didn't miss out on anything and it has nothing to do with experiences

• I'm 25 and a virgin, beat ya :D

• You fat

• So what? It's not anything wrong or to be ashamed of. @Tdieseler is completely wrong.

NOT EVERYONE GROWS UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT WITH PEOPLE THEY FIND ATTRACTIVE.

There is NO point in sleeping with unattractive (to you) people for the sake of it. And by unattractive I mean physically, personally etc. I for instance have had many attention seeking girls who THINK they are hot throw themselves at me, but refused to give them my virginity.

I want to spend that with a sweet girl who I actually like. Doesn't have to be the girl I marry, but I will sleep with nice girls, not validation seekers and girls who are not attractive.

• 21 and a virgin. Trust me, your odds are great. Men want a innocent woman. Me in the other hand? NO woman wants a 21 year old virgin. So I have to lie about it.

• No. It's OK. Your time will come. You haven't missed anything..

• Im 25 but i have had sex a lot of times but only with hoes,
    so technically im still a virgin, because i never made love.

What Girls Said 3

• Its not weird at all. You should feel good about that, it is a gift that you should save for when you feel ready with the right guy. I was a virgin until last year , it was with the wrong guy and he kinda forced it so it was a big mistake , i wish it never happened and still want to consider myself a virgin. Honestly its a good thing and you will feel so much better if you wait for the right time when u are ready

• i am 30, i am virgin, what can i say, maybe this means some disability.

• Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm 22 and I'm a virgin. And I plan to be one until I meet the right person. (Until I get married) it's some important and it's not something you should just give away.