Girls, Would you date a really shy guy who plays it very safe when talking to you?

doesn't flirt, doesn't make you laugh, isn't charming. Just tries overthinks and tries extremely hard to not say anything that can creep or freak you out.

21

What Girls Said 21

• Sounds okay in my book. Charm is a trait, not something you can't get. Not everybody has to make you laugh. And not everybody is going to laugh at the same things you laugh at. Some people like me are considered socially awkward. But its fine. And besides, I can't stand it when guys try to flirt with me anyway.

• Could never ever be with a guy like that, they sound like a real pushover. Love someone who can genuinely be themselves around anyone! Able to state what they believe in and stand up for their morals and values. Won't bother me if they couldn't flirt but I think their overthinking would stress me out so much, making up problems that weren't there to begin with, but know how they feel cause I do it a lot but sometimes you just got to go with the flow of things and take it as they come :)

• No, I love when people are confident enough to be themselves around me, not fearing my judgement. Also it you should feel at ease talking to potential people you want to spend time with, of course maybe not initially but in due course it's the comfort of being liked for who you are (not who you should be) that is amazing. Besides, everyone's a little freaky and weird in their own way.

• No thanks. Being shy is one my deal breakers.

• I would date him, but the problem is--how do I even date him if I can't tell if he likes me? If is too shy, I might think he is just being nice.

• Yeah but eventually I'd hope he'd get more comfortable and say whatever

• No, not my type at all. I like outgoing, extroverted guys. If I really like a guy, he will not have to try hard to make me laugh.

• No because I'd more than likely lose my patience with him.

• not my type, i like guys who are able to express themselves , and confident enough to tell me romantic things or ask me out

• yeah, if he's not rude then i can be patient and help break him out of it.

• not my type

• If I think he has the potential to get over his shyness with time or if he has things he isn't shy about such as his religious beliefs or his moral convictions.

• Not me barely anything can change my opinion of a person unless they molest children. I've hung out with enough guys to know their jokes and behaviour just cus im a girl doesn't change anything.

• No, It's cute when a guy is shy around me but if I'm showing interest and I'm not getting anything in return, I get tired of the situation and feel like he isn't attracted to me.

• i would wait until he approaches me and lets me know his intentions

• yes, because hopefully i would be able to break him out of his shell.

• I like alphas so I prefer guys to take the lead. I would assume a guy that didn't take any initiative wasn't interested.

• nothings gonna happen how are we supposed to know you like us. were not mind readers

• Lol now I'm wondering if My boy does this.. miss em.

• No. That would be very difficult to be around.

• No...