How would you confront someone who is using Cocaine?

This morning, I was going through my boyfriend's Facebook messages. I found a conversation between him and his friends about the other night, which is posted below. I don't know how to confront him about this situation. I love him to death, but I do not want to be with someone who is using drugs. I do not what him to know that I know his password. I know it is wrong to go through people's belonging, but I had my suspicions.
How would you confront someone who is using Cocaine?????

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not want to be with someone that is using drugs so it's simple, you just don't be with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless he talks about it, you could not open this topic..
    but maybe ask him how last night was and so on.. and if you already know that his friends he was with last night uses drugs, you can ask a him if he joined them too.. i hope i helped you..

And if he said yes, then find out why he did this and make sure you tell him that you love him and don't wanna see him entering this path and ruin his life..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0