Would you date someone your not into to just give them a chance? And how fast would you let them go if you had no chemistry?

What Girls Said 1

• That´s a really hard situation, when I say hard it´s because I have been in the same situation before but I told them that I wasn't really looking for something because it´s so much better than lying and telling them you like them or whatever.

How long did you date them for or how many dates would you go on with them to give them a chance?

Actually I didn't because I dont want to waste their time anf give them an empty hope, I say what I feel in the first place.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd never give someone I'm not into a chance. It'd turn into nothing and I'd just waste the girl's time and give her false hopes, I don't think it's fair.

• I have before. I ended it as soon as I was sure there was no future with us.

How long or how many dates did it take?

I started talking with her for about a month, then started and stopped dating for another month