Would you date your college professor if you were currently one of their students?

• Yes. If we like each other what's the big deal? This is not high school
  • No. That would be weird

What Guys Said 16

• I think you are crossing a line - You have a moral responsibility to act appropriately as a teacher/professor.

• Well.. My girlfriend is a student. She's not in my class yet but she will be. And when she is, she'll be treated like any other student. She does the work or she fails. I'm first and foremost a professional.

• Nope.

Besides they can lose their license for being with a student and its forbidden in pretty much every school out there.

• It would seriously make everything weird and awkward. That's just inviting trouble in to the mix.

• i guess not. i once had a chance at fucking a teacher after that year of school was over but i was being a bitch so i didn't.

and for the record, she was a teacher who would teach at our school but only special courses that are not part of the normal school system. so it was not like she was my teacher or anything.

• I would destroy my English professor
    m.flickr.com/.../
    Yes that's really her

• I had a Lit & Comp professor who used to hit on the coeds, he was so stereotypical sleazy, with his round glasses, leather patched tweed blazer, ll bean stuff. What a putt.

• Our french teacher in highschool was crazy slutty hot and she knew it too lol

• If they didn't risk getting fired for it definitely.

• I definitely would

• 1. I will never date someone and 2. I will never have college professor.

• Nope.

• Yes, it's normal.

• Ew no that's fked up. Plus all my professors are bald men aged 60+

• I wouldn't want them to lose their job.

• It's forbidden the last I had checked. I would never bother to, regardless.

What Girls Said 10

• Oh, so weird! No.

• My history teacher ❤️ He's so smart and he is so attractive! He has a very hot brown/reddish beard+ mustache and nice green eyes! He looks very aristocratic, dresses exactly as if he's from the late 19th century, talks like people from the 19th century, has a very hot voice and is very smart! Plus he's young (29).
    I have a crush on him but wouldn't date him.

• Nooo. Relationships with an imbalanced power dynamic are never a good idea. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a situation where the professor had control over me through my grades. It isn't worth screwing over my future.

• No I wouldn't. I drove a professor home one time, he was stumbling on the road and I felt bad and gave him a ride home, he didn't know he was my professor because I think he had one too many. At his home, he asked me inside to which I cringed and said I had to be somewhere and left. I didn't go back to that class nor could I ever look at him the same.

• I had the biggest crush on one of my college professors. I wouldn't have hesitated if he had asked me out (which never happened lmao).

• I would never

• I dated one of my professors before!!

• No, all my college professors are way too old for me, and already married.

• Nooope

• Hell yeah.