How to get the courage to ask a girl out in person?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be easier to ease into it by asking a girl out to do something less romantic off the bat. For example, my now-boyfriend and I one day asked me if I wanted to meet him at Starbucks to work on our classwork together and I said sure. This is something that isn't so blatantly an "I'm interested in you so I'm asking you out" thing, so if for any reason she declines or something, you shouldn't feel humiliated.

It could have just been seen as a "two heads are better than one" thing with no strings/feelings attached. If she were to agree to it and things went well when you met up, then you could ask her to do something a little more romantic like to the park or mall.

What Girls Said 1

• This mindset to add some pressure "She is so attractive, sexy, sweet and smart... I think I love her... And such an attractive girl as her will attract more people who will fall for her... Do I want to wait until that happens or not?

What Guys Said 0