Do guys look at body figure?

I heard this guy yell at his friend that he didn't like this girl because she was fat. Do guys really care if a girl is fat or not?

(I'm not fat)

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Even the fat guys still care about that. I don't want her eating all of my Doritos and drinking my soda. I need those for my 7 hour gaming session.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course not. Since when did guys care about what girls look like. What a ridiculous question.

Seriously though, some men love fat women, there's even bbw porn just for it and it's quite a big industry. And some men hate fat women and find it very unattractive. Some men don't mind, and some like very skinny. It depends on the guy, luckily, because if they all only liked one type, a lot of us would be single forever.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes of course I care if a girl is fat or not , and you should care for your health before everything

• Yes. Guys do care about body figure

• Most of us do.

• Yeah fat is a big turn off to most guys

• I'm not fat either and still prefer a slim girl

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly more than you think. But some guys like fuller ladies, so don't worry

• I think they do care but not really. I don't think I am as skinny as most girls but in the past year, 5 guys have liked me and 2 asked me out.

• Guys care and look a lot, checking out girls and their body shape

• I think it's stupid but oh well

• ok yea... but looks don't matter... of course I usually fall for looks bc everyone does, but you can think someone is ugly/fat but when you start talking to them, you can fall for them

• This is so true