What dating apps beside tinder do you recommend?

I've tried tinder and it was fun and games but I deleted it because the people i've met on there are most of the time really awkward ! So is there any dating apps you really like that you know of?

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of all the free/cheep dating sites to i would say ok cupid it has a nice lay out and a good amount of people. There's a lot of question that you can answer so you can get an idea of what the persons like. I used tinder for a couple weeks most people on it just do it for fun but don't have any intention on meeting up same like most free dating sites but especially tinder it's Xtra artificial

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate to tell you but most dating apps are like that. People are going to be awkward or looking for a quick hook up. If you're looking for something more serious... you may have to consider more like Match or eHarmony where they actually make you put in work to get a profile set up.
    But if you're not looking for anything serious:
    Tinder, Skout, OKCupid, Zoosk, Plenty of Fish, Clover... these seem to be the popular ones.

Tinder honestly is the place for people who have zero confidence !

Hahha I believe it. I would maybe try Plenty of Fish. People there in the past have seemed at least fairly decent. You of course have your bad seeds, but it wasn't bad. I just wouldn't waste time on anyone that didn't take 5 mins to at least say something on their profile. You know the drill.

What Guys Said 1

• They're all garbage.

What Girls Said 2

• Im on POF. But the same guys that are on POF are always online searching for the newbies that join the site. Some people lie about stuff on their profile. So i dont believe everything a person puts on their profile.

• Bumble is good. Better quality of guys in my area